Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heated seats

Hi,

I have a set of Elite heated seats to go in my 2014 CDTI eco estate. I understand the wiring needs modified (and Ive spoken to VXmods about that) but I'm a little confused about the heater control panel. I thought I needed to replace mine with the heater control panel that has the LCD touch screens instead of the knobs, but I've been told there's one exactly the same as mine, but with heated seat switches, I can't find even a picture of one like this.

Has anyone done this and confirm which heater control panel you need?

Thanks in advance.

Lee

The digital one is for dual climate only,the normal one should be easy to get hold of
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

You can see in this picture

Comment

Nice one thanks. I know what I’m looking for now.

Comment

This will be quite a rare panel!
          Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
            This will be quite a rare panel!
            Especially the one in the picture.......heated steering wheel switch on it too.

Comment

With his recent record on DRLs, it might be an idea NOT to ask Jakxta how to wire them up
              2018 1.5T SRi Nav
              Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                Especially the one in the picture.......heated steering wheel switch on it too.
                About as rare as the cluster you're looking for

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                  With his recent record on DRLs, it might be an idea NOT to ask Jakxta how to wire them up
                  Yeah yeah, got a comedian over here! Haha
                  2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
                  honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Working...
                  X