• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RBH View Post
    And the back end too
    Lol it's the reason I never hit buy now without viewing cars

Comment

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
      I think if I was getting a vxr I would go for the astra, there's a huge community of guys with them, think I'd feel a bit safer, that being said a 200bhp diesel can have the same sorta torque as a 300bhp petrol, and do 40mpg rather than 20mpg, so I'd probably not bother haha
      There's no way I'd go near an Astra VXR.
      Your hand would never be out your pocket as most have been thrashed by boy racers now.
      My son is in the middle of fixing a VXR and it's got more faults than San Andreas........and that's the Zafira VXR.

Soon as someone gets behind the wheel of one, it's floored..... common knowledge.

Comment

There's no way I'd go near an Astra VXR.
        Your hand would never be out your pocket as most have been thrashed by boy racers now.
        My son is in the middle of fixing a VXR and it's got more faults than San Andreas........and that's the Zafira VXR.

Soon as someone gets behind the wheel of one, it's floored..... common knowledge.
        I'd have to agree. Anything in those categories has had its nut's kicked most its life.

Comment

When they dropped the c20xe and the c20let things went down hill quickly. Those where engines that could handle a bit of power
          Probably a big reason conversions mostly are done with b204 engines as they seem to be built stronger even though still under the GM group

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
            When they dropped the c20xe and the c20let things went down hill quickly. Those where engines that could handle a bit of power
            Probably a big reason conversions mostly are done with b204 engines as they seem to be built stronger even though still under the GM group
            Yep...the red top engine was bullitproof

Comment

Yep...the xe engine was bullitproof
              Definitely. I remember at santa pod a carbon nova had a xe with well over 200bhp can't remember if it was even 300bhp but my god could this thing move. It was leaving egos dented everytime

Comment

Found it

Comment

Where I come from you will find that esp the Swedish tunas have been able to achieve 400 + BHP ( claimed figures)
                  Out of the B204 engine, in a 9-3 aero . Very much a real " sleeper"
                  Esp the early generation, the latter suffered from worn valves (bad idle from cold starts )
                  You can pick up a good example for less than a thousand, ( standard) , and a way you go .

.K.M.P.C.U
                  YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                    Where I come from you will find that esp the Swedish tunas have been able to achieve 400 + BHP ( claimed figures)
                    Out of the B204 engine, in a 9-3 aero . Very much a real " sleeper"
                    Esp the early generation, the latter suffered from worn valves (bad idle from cold starts )
                    You can pick up a good example for less than a thousand, ( standard) , and a way you go .
                    Yeah the heads from early 90s onwards where made of cheese by the GM group

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                      Where I come from
                      Littlehampton???

Comment

Comment

Littlehampton???
                          Sorry I meant to say the forum I moderate on ,
                          If anyone round my way had one of them it's probably stolen!

.K.M.P.C.U
                          YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Working...
                          X