X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAP Sensor - 2011 2.0 Turbo SRI VXR Line

Good afternoon all,

First post - so please be gentle.

I have a faulty MAP Sensor - however this is not the issue I am having (although it is an issue as in the fault )

The issue is ordering the part....when looking for the item, some parts come up as a MAP Sensor, others come up as Intake Manifold Pressure Sensor....
    The question is, through my ltd knowledge, is there a difference?

I know where the MAP Sensor is, I know its faulty, how do I know Im ordering the right part?

Or to make things easy, can anybody possibly point me in the right direction?

Many thanks all.

O

Welcome to the forum but a little rude not to introduce yourself
    Contact Autovaux and they should be able to help 01924 376003
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

You are quite right - introduced formally. Many thanks for the info - i am very grateful.

Comment

Originally posted by Insignia84 View Post
        Good afternoon all,

First post - so please be gentle.

I have a faulty MAP Sensor - however this is not the issue I am having (although it is an issue as in the fault )

The issue is ordering the part....when looking for the item, some parts come up as a MAP Sensor, others come up as Intake Manifold Pressure Sensor....
        The question is, through my ltd knowledge, is there a difference?

I know where the MAP Sensor is, I know its faulty, how do I know Im ordering the right part?

Or to make things easy, can anybody possibly point me in the right direction?

Many thanks all.

O
        Hi, they are generally the same thing. Just give Autovaux the part number or put it in GenuinePartsSearch, they will send you the right one. If it's the A20NHT then it's 12592016.

Be prepared though, a lot of genuine parts for these are never in stock in the UK, always have to travel from germany, so you might wait a bit for it to arrive.

Comment

Also, just double check on the part itself for the part number because there is a lot of confusion about 12592016 and 12592017. The latter has a similar description on a lot of listings but I think it's the charge air pressure/temperature sensor. They look very similar.

Comment

Working...
          X