indicator bulbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• indicator bulbs

what size/ type bulbs are they for the front facelift ?

Originally posted by the gas man View Post
    what size/ type bulbs are they for the front facelift ?
    Are they 581 s ?
    The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Hi the gas man,581 PY21W
      Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Are the rear bulbs the same or T20

Comment

I'm sure the same as pre f/l,581's.
          Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

I've got this type on the front, there is a purple tinge to to light, and bulb is blue/purple.

No problem passing MOT

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OSRAM-COLOURS-TINTED-COLOUR-BULBS-DIADEM-CHROME-INDICATOR-BULB-X-2-PY21W/253758094719

Comment

another dumb question , are the brake lights the double filament type or 581 also, just realized these are leds already duh
              Last edited by the gas man; 22-01-2020, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                I've got this type on the front, there is a purple tinge to to light, and bulb is blue/purple.

No problem passing MOT

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OSRAM-COLOURS-TINTED-COLOUR-BULBS-DIADEM-CHROME-INDICATOR-BULB-X-2-PY21W/253758094719
                Similar to mine,Ihave the Diadem in the rears and the original chrome type in the front.

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
                  Similar to mine,Ihave the Diadem in the rears and the original chrome type in the front.
                  Think i put the chrome ones in the rear.

Comment

Working...
                  X