No announcement yet.

Diesel or petrol?...🤔

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I seem to recall that they released a1.6 turbo petrol around July 2019 (so a 69 reg), AND it had the option of the 8 speed auto, but I think it's been discontinued now.
    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Well my budget is around 13K mate so i won't be getting one of those...

Comment

That's a 1.6T 200ps but nearer £16k and not the best spec. Loads of 1.5T to choose from.

Comment

Petrol for your milage/use
          Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
          Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Looks lovely Drew...just a bit too rich for me...depends how much Drive (Where I'm gonna get it) will knock off...��

Comment

Sorry can't stop looking now, theres a VX line with a few toys, sat nav upgrade, winter pack, parking bleepers, rear tints etc.

Ok I'll stop looking now!

Comment

Where abouts in the country are you? If you're within striking distance of Ripon you could try Clark's, they have a good turnover of insignias (although a bit sparse ATM). https://www.clarkmotorcompany.co.uk/...orth-yorkshire
                I went from a 2.0CDTi pre-facelift to a 1.5T SRi and am very happy, totally different motor.
                2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Lol! It's just those bloody wheels i dont like...

Comment

I’d definitely say petrol. I only ended up with a diesel cause I fell in love with the car

Comment

Originally posted by Violator101 View Post
                      Lol! It's just those bloody wheels i dont like...
                      marko301's got a cure for that!
                      2018 1.5T SRi Nav

Comment

Sorry mate, didnt mean to send you the msg re the wheels, I'm new to this forum business...

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                          I seem to recall that they released a1.6 turbo petrol around July 2019 (so a 69 reg), AND it had the option of the 8 speed auto, but I think it's been discontinued now.
                          Yes I remember that and you could get the 1.5t with 163ps read under petrol engines.
                          An engaging backroad experience coupled with quiet motorway cruising make the Vauxhall Insignia an impressively well rounded car

All engines used from 2008 to present day listed in link scroll down to view.

Comment

And the 2.0 petrol was an option on the Elite, I believe
                            2018 1.5T SRi Nav

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                              And the 2.0 petrol was an option on the Elite, I believe
                              Yes just the elite, in 2013 the 2.0t was four wheel drive only.

Comment

Originally posted by Dustyone View Post
                                Yes just the elite, in 2013 the 2.0t was four wheel drive only.
                                Incorrect, you could get 2-wheel drive Elite 2ltr Turbo in 2013 which was the launch of the facelift
                                Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Working...
                                X