must be a friendly mot tester you have

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
      must be a friendly mot tester you have
      Very friendly [emoji16][emoji106]

Comment

How much does he charge?

Comment

Charged me £200 for new seal oil and filter. £50 deposit when you book

Comment

Public forum, read on another thread DVSA had been monitoring companies that were doing Dpf removals.

Comment

travelled over to him to get my wife's VXLine seal done as well,.... excellent chap. No faff, no fuss.

Comment

Need to get mine booked in this first half of the year

Comment

So I'm heading to Frank day after tomorrow, Tuesday. 8 hour round trip, with the 2 hour wait in the middle. Quite looking forward to 4 hours of peace there and back! And will be nice to have a warning free car, especially since an oil pressure warning is almost as bad as it gets. Anyone know the name of the place that does the big fried breakfast? I remember seeing pictures before and I can't miss out on that!
                  2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
                  honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Morrisons is not too far from it.
                    But there's loads of places all around the garage.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                      Morrisons is not too far from it.
                      But there's loads of places all around the garage.
                      Morrisons do a good breakfast, love how you can swap out the half tomato for extra bacon or sausage like they have the same value haha. I just recall a particularly good looking breakfast on here somewhere and I can't find it again haha.
                      2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
                      honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
                        Morrisons do a good breakfast, love how you can swap out the half tomato for extra bacon or sausage like they have the same value haha. I just recall a particularly good looking breakfast on here somewhere and I can't find it again haha.
                        Toby carvery mate, not far from franks

Comment

This might sound odd but I'm quite jealous not needing to make the trip down there....sounds like a nice day out with breakfasts etc.

Comment

Originally posted by tens6 View Post
                            This might sound odd but I'm quite jealous not needing to make the trip down there....sounds like a nice day out with breakfasts etc.
                            I'm sure your could drive "UP" from Lincolnshire and meet him for a greasy fry up

Comment

Your missing a trick here!

Buy yourself a snack van, make a deal with Frank and park outside his, you will get advance warnings of all his customers travelling for work to be done, nice breakfasts etc, mugs of tea. Sorts your new job out, on doorstep for car to be fixed. [emoji106]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                              Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                                Your missing a trick here!

Buy yourself a snack van, make a deal with Frank and park outside his, you will get advance warnings of all his customers travelling for work to be done, nice breakfasts etc, mugs of tea. Sorts your new job out, on doorstep for car to be fixed. [emoji106]
                                Genius!

Comment

Working...
                                X