No announcement yet.

My trip toFrank at mb motors Keighley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In fact, I might chop the Vec in for a diesel Insignia with a problematic seal just for the opportunity to go there and experience it for myself! I might even consider MattG proposal after

Comment

Originally posted by the gas man View Post
      Toby carvery mate, not far from franks
      Thank you! Just the info I needed!
      2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
      honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Originally posted by tens6 View Post
        This might sound odd but I'm quite jealous not needing to make the trip down there....sounds like a nice day out with breakfasts etc.
        I'll be there at 930am, leaving it 530am! I'll meet you for a breakfast if you wanna waste some fuel haha
        honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

I think it must be because of the feeling of accomplishment that such a weight is off your shoulders, dreading that your car might blow up. Especially since a lot of garages nowadays haven't a clue about some problems drivers face or are unable to fix certain issues...well done Frank

Comment

Update, my best buds got nothing on that day, so it's turned into a road trip!

Comment

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
              I'll be there at 930am, leaving it 530am! I'll meet you for a breakfast if you wanna waste some fuel haha
              That breakfast sounds epic and worth considering, just a shame I would waste way more fuel than I'd like by not having a diesel......I concede, they do have their perks

Comment

Jaxta,this is the one me and the gasman went to,about 5 mins away from his garage,,all you can eat full English for about a fiver

Come and feast on a perfectly cooked carvery dinner every day of the week in Keighley at the home of the roast. Book a table at Toby Carvery Keighley!
                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Update, my best buds got nothing on that day, so it's turned into a road trip!
                  Nice, I reckon you lot should turn it in to biennial meetup, like a mass seal replacement day

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                    Jaxta,this is the one me and the gasman went to,about 5 mins away from his garage,,all you can eat full English for about a fiver

https://www.tobycarvery.co.uk/restau...ghleyyorkshire
                    Stop it!

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post

https://www.tobycarvery.co.uk/restau...ghleyyorkshire
                      Ooooo nice, really starting to look forward to it now I've seen more pictures! Haha
                      When I booked the car in he said he had 2 insignias in just on the Thursday of last week, he's probably met more of us than we've met eachother haha

Comment

That Frank he's probably got all our faces up on his wall of seals .and crosses them off when he has done them .bit like the Luftwaffe .

.K.M.P.C.U
                        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Ooooo nice, really starting to look forward to it now I've seen more pictures! Haha
                          When I booked the car in he said he had 2 insignias in just on the Thursday of last week, he's probably met more of us than we've met eachother haha
                          Have you gotta spare fiver tho?

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                            That Frank he's probably got all our faces up on his wall of seals .and crosses them off when he has done them .bit like the Luftwaffe .
                            Hahaha I'll keep an eye out

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                              Have you gotta spare fiver tho?
                              Kick a man when he's down why don't you, haha. I'm borrowing money to get it done if you must know Rab,
                              And being made to feel guilty about it constantly from the wife and in-laws, so I'm charging extra for the fuel and getting a breakfast with it haha

Comment

Just tell them .it's either the seal gets done .or it's a new car , what's cheaper ?
                                Then tell them to stick it in there pipe and smoke it ?

.K.M.P.C.U
                                YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Working...
                                X