My trip toFrank at mb motors Keighley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My trip toFrank at mb motors Keighley

Well made the 3 hour journey upto him this morning for oil seal replacement.

Brilliant service from frank. Start to finish. He makes these oil seals look easy!! Very knowledgeable and friendly guy.

He also had a look around my car and gave me a list of bits that need doing so will be making the trip upto him again!!

If you’ve got a cdti and the seal hasn’t been done I’d strongly suggest you make a trip to him he does it in no time.

Here a pic of my seal. Good job I’ve had it done

I am there Thursday oil seal, service and new clutch [emoji30]glads he knows what he is doing
    The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Samyam View Post
      Well made the 3 hour journey upto him this morning for oil seal replacement.

Brilliant service from frank. Start to finish. He makes these oil seals look easy!! Very knowledgeable and friendly guy.

He also had a look around my car and gave me a list of bits that need doing so will be making the trip upto him again!!

If you’ve got a cdti and the seal hasn’t been done I’d strongly suggest you make a trip to him he does it in no time.

Here a pic of my seal. Good job I’ve had it done
      He really is a top man and he certainly knows his stuff-------Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Nicksri View Post
        I am there Thursday oil seal, service and new clutch [emoji30]glads he knows what he is doing
        Not too far to travel either-----Dave

Comment

You can’t go wrong with him he knows everything about the cdti

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
            Not too far to travel either-----Dave
            Nope about 30mins
            The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicksri View Post
              Nope about 30mins
              Lucky for some . 6 hours travel for me today but worth it

Comment

Well that journey is well worth it, saves a dead engine.

Comment

Another insignia saved

Comment

about 3hr round trip for me,but ill be back in the next few months,,timing belt replacement next,car is 5 in june
                    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                      about 3hr round trip for me,but ill be back in the next few months,,timing belt replacement next,car is 5 in june
                      I’m going to go back up for the bits that need doing on mine. Might get him todo dpf and egr delete too

Comment

I’m going to go back up for the bits that need doing on mine. Might get him todo dpf and egr delete too
                        Is that not an instant MOT fail now!

Comment

Only if its removed or If it fails the emissions test it is...

Comment

Also if there is any visible smoke even under load

Comment

And only if the tester can see if it has been tampered with. Smoke won’t be a issue it’s done on idle my vectra passed no problem with double cat delete and straight through and a map that smoked

Comment

Working...
                              X