Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear caliper carrier torque settings

Morning all,

Does anyone happen to know the torque settings for the rear caliper carriers on an Insignia 2016 1.6 diesel.? As the car is out of warranty and I'm doing a pad change thinking of doing the discs if they need it. I know the Caliper bolts are 28nm and Wheelnuts 150nm just don't know the carrier settings.

Should be *ucking tight
    LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Hello and welcome to ----Dave

Comment

Welcome - how's about introducing yourself in the "new members" thread? It's good to post some background info
        2018 1.5T SRi Nav
        Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Anyone? Bueller!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus8425 View Post
            Anyone? Bueller!!!!!
            One of the best films of the 80's

Comment

According to the Haynes---on my 2.0cdti --- for the rears its 100nm/74lb plus 60 deg and the front are 150nm/111 lb plus 45deg and then 15deg---so that might help you out-------Dave

Comment

Cheers Dave, of the many Dave's

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                  One of the best films of the 80's
                  Any John Hughes film was brilliant in my view. True iconic 80's films.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus8425 View Post
                    Any John Hughes film was brilliant in my view. True iconic 80's films.
                    Uncle buck with the late great John Candy

Comment

I love the Principal's embarrassing 'tallywhacker' scene from Porky's - https://youtu.be/X4plydSp1vY
                      Cracks me up every time (as it apparently did for the cast when they were filming it)
                      2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                      Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

What about when Kelly LeBrock appears throught the mist in Weird Science

Hubba hubba

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                          What about when Kelly LeBrock appears throught the mist in Weird Science

Hubba hubba
                          Or when ya see a bit of the rug, in the woman in red

My pause button was worn out on my VHS

Planes trained and auto mobiles, qoute , there not pillows

Comment

Or when she turns Chet into a huge pile of S**t

Comment

Working...
                            X