X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking good mate.
    They fill the arches nicely

Comment

• Looks great, you can see the difference nicely in the top pic.

Comment

• Thanks Rab an drew it's made a large difference on the mway feels alot smoother and I've deliberately hit a few holes to see what happened and tbh they feel very much like the 18s no teeth clenching involved

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
          Thanks Rab an drew it's made a large difference on the mway feels alot smoother and I've deliberately hit a few holes to see what happened and tbh they feel very much like the 18s no teeth clenching involved
          When I had these fitted to mine, they didn't feel any different to smaller wheels.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200531_200358.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	247221
            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200531_200244.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	107.5 KB
ID:	247222
            Few more pics from the other day

Comment

• Nice wheels

Comment

• I agree with Rab and I remember how brittle the Vec C was on 19s (I never thought to go up a size with the Vec) my first Insignia was on 18s and fine but being the tourer I always felt it needed bigger wheels. The latest one is a great ride but the rims were totally exposed and it was difficult to relax. On the wider tyres it just feels bomb proof!

Comment

• Their looking a bit sorry for their selfs, been kerbed a few times now

Comment

Their looking a bit sorry for their selfs, been kerbed a few times now
                    take a leaf out of Howy s book,try a home refurb
                    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Their looking a bit sorry for their selfs, been kerbed a few times now
                      Get the rattle cans out, Howy's looks like he's doing a good job!

Comment

• Definitely drew, huge difference.
                        I'd say a little more road noise but that could be down to the tyres I think they were 73dB plus their budget's

Comment

• What he said

Comment

Definitely drew, huge difference.
                            I'd say a little more road noise but that could be down to the tyres I think they were 73dB plus their budget's
                            Could be tyres but our roads are crap. Mine are silent on some (newer) surfaces and loud on others! Thats what the stereo is for.

Comment

• Doubt I will get round to it this year tbh plus as rather see first how well the tyres protect them from the wife
                              Someone should invent sensors for wheels hitting kerbs, I'd definitely buy them.

Comment

• Be dry in no time in this heat

Comment

Working...
                                X