Follow us on...
Follow us on Facebook Follow us on instagram
Register

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  52
Likes Likes:  243
Loves Loves:  57
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 238
  1. #91
    Car Enthusiast Alex421's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Sunny Scotland
    Car
    VX Insignia Sri 160 2.0 cdti / Renault Sport Clio 182FF
    Posts
    899
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forum Key Rings
    Possibly a set of Sri 18" with 4 nearly new tyres up for sale soon, just won a set of preface 20" VX line alloys will wait till seller contacts as they where cheap

  2. Likes Drew, tens6 liked
    Loves tens6 love this post
  3. #92
    Car Enthusiast Drew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Sedgefield
    Car
    Insignia B ST SRI VXline 2.0d 170PS Auto Cosmic Grey
    Posts
    513
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex421 View Post
    Possibly a set of Sri 18" with 4 nearly new tyres up for sale soon, just won a set of preface 20" VX line alloys will wait till seller contacts as they where cheap
    Wooooooo hoooooo, hope they're good uns

  4. Likes Alex421 liked
  5. #93
    Car Enthusiast Alex421's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Sunny Scotland
    Car
    VX Insignia Sri 160 2.0 cdti / Renault Sport Clio 182FF
    Posts
    899
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some pics of new shoes till I collect tomorrow.
    Name:  Screenshot_20200214_195118.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  190.5 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20200214_195046.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  129.3 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20200214_195015.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  151.7 KBName:  Screenshot_20200214_194933.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  176.3 KB
    They are not pristine but should improve the looks of the siggy

  6. Likes Drew liked
  7. #94
    New sheriff in town - Mind where you post or I'll have you!

    RBH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    JOCKISTAN
    Car
    VX LINE
    Posts
    5,393
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex421 View Post
    Some pics of new shoes till I collect tomorrow.
    Name:  Screenshot_20200214_195118.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  190.5 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20200214_195046.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  129.3 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20200214_195015.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  151.7 KBName:  Screenshot_20200214_194933.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  176.3 KB
    They are not pristine but should improve the looks of the siggy
    170 from Dundee

    A bargain mate

  8. Thanks Alex421 Thanked
  9. #95
    Car Enthusiast tens6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Lincs
    Car
    2009 2.0 Turbo
    Posts
    750
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, nice find. Pristine ones fetch a lot of money. Nice refurb when you can and it will still be well cheaper. They'll look great

  10. Thanks Alex421 Thanked
    Likes Alex421 liked
  11. #96
    Car Enthusiast tens6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Lincs
    Car
    2009 2.0 Turbo
    Posts
    750
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just make sure you check for cracks if they haven't mentioned it

  12. Likes Alex421 liked
  13. #97
    Car Enthusiast Alex421's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Sunny Scotland
    Car
    VX Insignia Sri 160 2.0 cdti / Renault Sport Clio 182FF
    Posts
    899
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tens6 View Post
    Wow, nice find. Pristine ones fetch a lot of money. Nice refurb when you can and it will still be well cheaper. They'll look great
    I'll let the Mrs scuff them up first

  14. Loves tens6 love this post
  15. #98
    Car Enthusiast Alex421's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Sunny Scotland
    Car
    VX Insignia Sri 160 2.0 cdti / Renault Sport Clio 182FF
    Posts
    899
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RBH View Post
    170 from Dundee

    A bargain mate
    A wee trip tomorrow, might even take a jack an swap up there

  16. Likes tens6 liked
  17. #99
    Car Enthusiast tens6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Lincs
    Car
    2009 2.0 Turbo
    Posts
    750
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and avoid the potholes and make sure your pressures are always good, that's mostly why they crack

  18. Thanks Alex421 Thanked
    Likes Alex421 liked
  19. #100
    New sheriff in town - Mind where you post or I'll have you!

    RBH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    JOCKISTAN
    Car
    VX LINE
    Posts
    5,393
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex421 View Post
    A wee trip tomorrow, might even take a jack an swap up there
    I was watching these and I was gonna bid on them

  20. Likes Alex421 liked
 

 
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Insignia 2009 SRi 2.0 cdti
    By InsigInIreland in forum Engine, Drive Train & Transmission
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-06-2019, 09:18 PM
  2. My 2009 CDTi 160 SRi
    By MadOnVaux! in forum Members Cars
    Replies: 251
    Last Post: 10-03-2018, 01:04 PM
  3. 2009 Insignia 160 2.0 Cdti Software Update
    By Polyphase in forum Engine, Drive Train & Transmission
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-10-2014, 06:32 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions