Renault sport Clio 182 (2004)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The same as white socks and sandals!
    you saying about pictures missing. I know Aussie al did a hos to and his pictures are missing but super Admin are looking into that one .
    try uploading again Alex if you can to see if the issue persists.

12-34 Kodak that !

.K.M.P.C.U
    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

• Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
      The same as white socks and sandals!
      you saying about pictures missing. I know Aussie al did a hos to and his pictures are missing but super Admin are looking into that one .
      try uploading again Alex if you can to see if the issue persists.

12-34 Kodak that !
      I'd have to agree , I thought it was showing up as I can see it on my phone, I will re upload an see if it works this time

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20201009_214933.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	75.0 KB
ID:	271951 did it load this time?

Comment

• That's a big 10-4 Alex.

34-67 over shoulder boulder holder !

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

.K.M.P.C.U
          YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

• That's Better can see what your up to now .

Comment

• Originally posted by ilunn View Post
              That's Better can see what your up to now .
              Was sick of the silver trim so went for Matt black

Comment

• A lot better imho

Did you et your oil press. gauge in the end?
                Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

• Originally posted by Howy View Post
                  A lot better imho

Did you et your oil press. gauge in the end?
                  Cheers Howy
                  Yeah it's ordered an currently making it's way over from china

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20201009_214933.jpg Views:	29 Size:	75.0 KB ID:	271951 did it load this time?
                    Alright mate, not sure how it looked before but that looks good. Thirsty girl though!

Comment

• Originally posted by tens6 View Post

Alright mate, not sure how it looked before but that looks good. Thirsty girl though!
                      Didn't take a before shot thead

Here's one I found online Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20201120_133414.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	277262

I thought it was rather good for town driving as well as some heavy footed moments

You any further forward on the calibra?

Comment

• Either way, both look nice but sometimes it's refreshing to have a change . The Siggy is comparable MPG wise, so I feel quite happy now . As for the Cally....well, same old, same old, just too much going on nowadays. Biggest problem is that it's stored somewhere else, so not the easiest to have simple access, especially with all the restrictions etc. unfortunately.

Comment

Either way, both look nice but sometimes it's refreshing to have a change . The Siggy is comparable MPG wise, so I feel quite happy now . As for the Cally....well, same old, same old, just too much going on nowadays. Biggest problem is that it's stored somewhere else, so not the easiest to have simple access, especially with all the restrictions etc. unfortunately.
                          Yeah thought it needed a wee change to match carbon look trim on the dash, the mpg is roughly the same in our siggy.
                          lets hope 2021 is a far better year than this has been

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex421 View Post

Yeah thought it needed a wee change to match carbon look trim on the dash, the mpg is roughly the same in our siggy.
                            lets hope 2021 is a far better year than this has been
                            It's been a bit rough yes. I don't normally like to wish time away but we all definitely could do with a better year

Comment

It's been a bit rough yes. I don't normally like to wish time away but we all definitely could do with a better year
                              I'm the same

Comment

Working...
                              X