No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon everyone,

Just joined today. As my car is nearly a year out of warranty I try not to use dealers hence joining here for the knowledge that can be passed on by other members. I drive a 2016 Insignia 1.6 CDTi SRi Vxline Nav, ex demonstrator so came with a lot of toys. Based in the North East between Durham City and Stockton. Previously owned a Vectra and was a member of Vextra C before switching to an Astra and then the Insignia. My wife drives a nifty little Viva with an amazing spec for a little car.

Welcome

Comment

Welcome, Maximus, to the friendliest forum on t'interweb. Expect this thread to be hijacked any moment now...
      2018 1.5T SRi Nav
      Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Hello, I too reside about 1/2 way between Durham and Stockton. Best part of the world if you ask me!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome mate. You've come to the right place.
              2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment

Hi,
                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

welcome to the north east insignia owners forum
                  ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                    welcome to the north east insignia owners forum
                    Was thinking that myself......maybe time for me to go

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                      Was thinking that myself......maybe time for me to go
                      He's probably called Dave too
                      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Hello and welcome-----from another DAVE

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                          He's probably called Dave too
                          And he'll be a Mackem like all the others.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                            And he'll be a Mackem like all the others.
                            OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH-----i'm not a mackem !!!!!!!!!!!!--------Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
                              OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH-----i'm not a mackem !!!!!!!!!!!!--------Dave
                              Yeah.....sure Dave.......we believe you.

Comment

Working...
                              X