• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
    Aah, them were the days.
    when everything was in black and white

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

you should have given him a flyer for the forum
      I would have, but he said he was giving up on Vauxhall due to them being taken over by PSA.

Comment

when everything was in black and white
        Nah, sepia, couldn't afford black and white!
        2018 1.5T SRi Nav
        Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

The Pope is doing a cross word with the Dalai Lama and needs a four letter word for a woman that ends with the three letters "UNT".
          The Dalai Lama thinks real hard... "Four letter word.. woman... last three letters are UNT... hmmm... UNT... no... can't... wait a minute, it's 'Aunt'!

"Aunt! Of course!" laughs the Pope, "Do you have an eraser?"

A Buddhist monk turns to the Dalai Lama for an answer.
          A Buddhist monk was pondering what is the difference between a woman and a pearl, but couldn't figure it out. He gave up and decided to ask the Dalai Lama.

"Hmm, interensting question, young grasshopper - said the Dalai Lama. I do not know, but if you give me three days to meditate on this, I might have something for you"

Three days pass, the monk returns and gets this answer:

"The difference, dear son, is that a woman threads only from the front, while a pearl threads from the front *and* from behind."

The monk, a bit embarassed, says: But, Master, I know of women who thread both from the front and behind.

"Ah, said the Dalai Lama, those are not women, dear pupil, but pearls."
          Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Well......mines are
            My aunt was engaged to an up and coming pop star called Shane Fenton.
            My dads cousin wrote the words to the song Scotland The Brave.
            And here's me with my pal Robert........
            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200117_211731901.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	244382

Comment

And here's me with my pal Robert........[ATTACH=CONFIG]3397[/ATTACH]
              Well that is a big claim to fame......................YOU'VE GOT A PAL!!!!!
              Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
                Well that is a big claim to fame......................YOU'VE GOT A PAL!!!!!
                Ive a few pals you know.....I'm not a loner ffs

Comment

Ive a few pals you know.....I'm not a loner ffs

Comment

I met Ari Vatanen a couple of years back at a car show in Ireland 😁

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170716_132023.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	149.2 KB
ID:	244384

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB87 View Post
                      I met Ari Vatanen a couple of years back at a car show in Ireland ��

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3399[/ATTACH]
                      Did you take it with Dave Exclusiv' phone?

Comment

I met Liam Gallagher going to the toilet at a concert. If you look hard enough you can see us both right at the top right of the photo

Comment

I didn't take it, but was my phone that was used.

Was also in a local newspaper with my dog, whilst living in Letterkenny, Co. Donegal. Was asked if i'd stand in for a pic... I had no idea what it was about, but blindly agreed.... title of the story was 'Pooper Scoopers' *facepalm* turns out it was about the local council finally pulling their fingers out and installing doggy bags and bins around the town 😂

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB87 View Post
                            I didn't take it, but was my phone that was used.

Was also in a local newspaper with my dog, whilst living in Letterkenny, Co. Donegal. Was asked if i'd stand in for a pic... I had no idea what it was about, but blindly agreed.... title of the story was 'Pooper Scoopers' *facepalm* turns out it was about the local council finally pulling their fingers out and installing doggy bags and bins around the town ��
                            I just spat my tea out!! That's gotta be a double face palm

Comment

Did you take it with Dave Exclusiv' phone?
                              "Rodney" exclusiv

Comment

Awwwww cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X