New tyres!!! 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New tyres!!! 3

Looking at some new tyres for the ziggy, anyone had any experience with Vrededtein ultra vorti,s,i do like the Falkens too as I had them on the Vectra and found them very good----any advice welcome - - - - - - Dave
    Last edited by Dave1419; 21-01-2020, 03:43 PM.

Vredetsteins are good.
    I had sessantas on one of my Vectras and loved them. Quiet, comfy but soft wearing.....then they discontinued them.
    Uniroyal rainsport 3's are as close as you'll get now.

Get the Landsails Dave.....best tyre around for the price.
    Great reviews, great ratings etc.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
      Vredetsteins are good.
      I had sessantas on one of my Vectras and loved them. Quiet, comfy but soft wearing.....then they discontinued them.

Thanks Rab----got some spare pension money so was going to treat myself-----Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
        Thanks Rab----got some spare pension money so was going to treat myself-----Dave
        Have a massive party.......don't waste money on tyres

Comment

Vredetsteins are good.

+1 for the Landsails and I have the 20"'s. Can't fault them for the price
          Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
            +1 for the Landsails and I have the 20"'s. Can't fault them for the price
            I put them on the Vectra as a test after being recommended by a friend, so decided to put them on the 20s on the Insignia, very good price/performance ratio.

Comment

Have a massive party.......don't waste money on tyres
              Suppose I could spend the money on ginger beer-custard creams-sasparilla and marmite sandwiches !!!!!!! ------Dave

Comment

Creamola foam

Comment

Have you tried tyreshopper?

Comment

Sherbet flying saucers, rhubarb and custards, fruit salads...
                    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
                      Have you tried tyreshopper?
                      Yes busy looking online at the minute----not in a hurry to spend my sweetie[sorry pension] money------Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
                        Yes busy looking online at the minute----not in a hurry to spend my sweetie[sorry pension] money------Dave
                        check for discount codes etc

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	203a601f88d13136cd76ff986cc51ac5.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	244396

Another +1 for Landsail Dave,no complaints here,ill be getting 2 on the back soon
                          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]3414[/ATTACH]

Another +1 for Landsail Dave,no complaints here,ill be getting 2 on the back soon
                            What brands do they do?

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
                              What brands do they do?
                              round black rubber things...……….different sizes with LANDSAIL on the side

Comment

Working...
                              X