New Works Van Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Works Van Day

Nice day out wed to pick up new works van,trouble is it's like moving house have to empty the old one before I pick it up,what a pain!
    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

I feel ya pain bud, it's a pain in the arse swapping vans over

Comment

Problem I have I don't throw bits away,famous for saying'I'll keep that may come in handy to do a temp. job until new part arrives'or someone will phone and ask'Have you got...……..
      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
        Problem I have I don't throw bits away,famous for saying'I'll keep that may come in handy to do a temp. job until new part arrives'or someone will phone and ask'Have you got...……..
        Time to rummage through the stuff, and realize you had 5 ov them , when you could never find 1
        That's if ya vans the same state as mine

Comment

Yeh,spot on!

Comment

What van ya got?

Comment

Transit Custom Trend,with a few added extras.

Comment

I had one of those while my transit was in being serviced not sure if it was the trend but it was full of toys Click image for larger version

Name:	v1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	121.6 KB
ID:	244401Click image for larger version

Name:	v2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	244402

Comment

That's it,in white,lwb,two side doors,heated screen etc.The new cargo bay racking is a lot better,it comes 'out' to me rather than me trying to get into the rear of the van,I think it has the new 2.0l engine with adblue.

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
                    That's what my garage is like - 5.5m wide, 7.5m deep, can only just fit the car in!
                    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

My 67 plate transit has the adblue al b honest its a pain every 1500 miles it takes 10 litres the front heated screen is the best though i do miss the heated seats that one had the sat nav i couldnt trust it wasnt near as good as my garmin nav so just take yours with you just incase

Comment

Ford say the 2019(69) plate have a 21l adblue tank which should do a few miles,(around 6,000)but depends on driving,servicing every 25,000 or 2yrs,again depending on driving/usage,will take my sat nav with me to be on the safe side

Comment

I’ve got a be caddy at the moment had it 2 years now. I’m debating weather Togo back to a car and sell the van. I know what you mean by emptying everything out. It takes a good half day todo.

The caddy takes about 10 litres of Adblue ever 5-6k.

You will have to update us on how the new van performs. As I’ll be looking this year to swap either to a van or car.

Comment

Van men...Booooo! I hope you all park in a depot and drive home. It's getting stupid around where I live. Neighbours park their car on their drives and park their works vans in the few parking spaces where neighbours without drives need to park.
                            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                              Van men...Booooo! I hope you all park in a depot and drive home. It's getting stupid around where I live. Neighbours park their car on their drives and park their works vans in the few parking spaces where neighbours without drives need to park.
                              Mines tooked onto the drive every night but I know what your saying about people parking them everywhere

Comment

Working...
                              X