Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RBH View Post
    Pm me an email address mate.
    I'll send you a picture and do a description.

Is your car a preface or facelift?
    2010 so that pre ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ele lee View Post
      2010 so that pre ?
      Yep preface buddy.

ive got the stuff for the facelift im afraid

Comment

My daughter uses it as her dummy holder.

Oh and don’t forget the cup holder as her sausage roll and fruit shoot holder!!

Comment

Originally posted by Samyam View Post
          My daughter uses it as her dummy holder.

Oh and don’t forget the cup holder as her sausage roll and fruit shoot holder!!
          Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
          Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
            Pm me an email address mate.
            I'll send you a picture and do a description.

Is your car a preface or facelift?
            Hey mate, I’ve pm you.

Comment

Can anyone confirm that theres no issues if you disconnect that whole module? I always hit the thing when changing gear which then ends up putting my mix CD on shuffle which sounds atrocious! Luckily I spend 95% of the time streaming Soundcloud on my phone then streaming that to a bluetooth aux adapter so it's not a major problem.

Currently I am looking at using this space as some kind of switch panel for my amp remote, footwell lights & dashcam. I've already replaced the ciggy socket with a kill switch for all three but I can move that here too. But I didnt know if the infotainment unit may have a problem with it being constantly missing.

Comment

I would suggest just unplugging it and testing to see if it all still works

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
                  I would suggest just unplugging it and testing to see if it all still works
                  I've briefly unplugged it and nothing seems to go wrong but I'm thinking more long term. I dont see why it would cause a problem but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Comment

Working...
                  X