Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

January POTM voting closed Well done to winners, Pondy81 and DaveB87 :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
    Back when I lived in Weymouth, (South coast) we had a chippy that would deep fry anything you bring them for £1, it had to be food though haha
    A cat?

Comment

Voted and the best of luck to everyone who has entered------------Dave

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
        A cat?
        Now that there is a love button I always hit thanks instead of like. Considering where the chippy is I wouldn't be surprised
        2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
        honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Voted. Good luck all
          sigpic

Comment

Voted, really nice cars to choose from Hopefully I’ll get some pictures of my new 1 when it stops raining long enough here.... had her over 2 weeks and not even washed her yet!

Comment

Now that there is a love button I always hit thanks instead of like. Considering where the chippy is I wouldn't be surprised
              Well hit it then

Comment

A stanfastic line up and all supersonic! Good luck everyone
                Remember it's the taking part that counts
                I've voted .

.K.M.P.C.U
                YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Back when I lived in Weymouth, (South coast) we had a chippy that would deep fry anything you bring them for £1, it had to be food though haha
                  When you said chippy , I thaught you ment a carpenter who would deep fry anything.
                  Armadildo crunchy on the outside with a soft middle.

.K.M.P.C.U
                  YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Voted, good luck

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                      Sorry.....I can't find the ban button
                      Its on the left hand side after you hit the mod tab....
                      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Proxy voted for a Modded and a Standard entry on behalf of Samyam.
                        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                          Proxy voted for a Modded and a Standard entry on behalf of Samyam.
                          Thanks mate

Comment

If you haven't voted....Go do it now while you still have time! :

Comment

Proxy voted for a modded and a standard entry on behalf of @ndyE.

Comment

Voting now closed...Congratulations to winners, Pondy81 (modded) and DaveB87 (standard)

Pm me your addresses for you free keyring!

A big, big thank you to all that entered....Don't miss next month's (open to entries on the 15th Feb).

Thank you to everyone who took the time to vote!
                                Last edited by marko301; 29-01-2020, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X