Acoustic sensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acoustic sensor

Hi all, can anyone explain how the acoustic wear tangs on the pads actually work. I've just checked my front pads and they are well worn down ,but I'm getting no indication that they are worn. I'm off to get a set soon and was just wondering..

Originally posted by Arfa View Post
    Hi all, can anyone explain how the acoustic wear tangs on the pads actually work. I've just checked my front pads and they are well worn down ,but I'm getting no indication that they are worn. I'm off to get a set soon and was just wondering..
    Sorry. It's for my zafira, and there are 2 types of pads, as usual I've drawn a blank from the forum. I can't tell whether its mandco or Bosch brakes without removing the wheel, 300mm or 321mm diameter discs. I don't have a Jack. Best to borrow one and check..

Comment

Have you check ECP, put in your reg on their site.

Comment

Cheers ray, tried all the online spares stockists, but all list 2 types. Fortunately, I've managed to get a glimpse of my caliper, low and behold, they are MANDO. Bigger discs and pads. Going to order the parts tomorrow.. thanks for your help..

Comment

Working...
        X