Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports Tourer parcel shelf cover

Evening,

One thing I have noticed on the Tourer is the gap that is left when the roller cover is closed so you can still see into the boot. I've seen some covers on eBay which fit into the rear window and fill the void. Has anyone used one or also seen them?

Thanks

They are standard. Car should have one but mine was missing so I ended up buying one. It does bridge the gap nicely

Comment

Awesome, will get one ordered

Comment

My car didn't had neither of them, I had to buy them separate. There's a few for sale on Ebay. £35 or so.

Comment

If you need a part number, it's number 12 on this page

Comment

Originally posted by Ernst View Post
            If you need a part number, it's number 12 on this page
            Really useful link, thanks.

Comment

I take it part number 12 clips/fits into the parcel shelf cover ??

Comment

It clips below the window inside the tailgate with four clips (already attached) and stays in place while the tailgate opens upwards. It just fills that gap.

Comment

Ok kool IL have to look into getting one... Has anyone got any ideas or suggestions for interior mods in my tourer Sri vx line 1.6

Comment

Originally posted by Leon View Post
                    Ok kool IL have to look into getting one... Has anyone got any ideas or suggestions for interior mods in my tourer Sri vx line 1.6
                    Start a new thread on it mate.....or have a look through the member car section.

Comment

Working...
                    X