Nox Nitrogen Oxide Sensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nox Nitrogen Oxide Sensor

Just wondering if this sensor is the same for all insignia's or has to be a specific one as its not cheap!

I have a 15plate insignia vx line, 2.0 deisel

Thanks

Hello and a big yeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaa and a happy welcome Tait2905 .they are specific, you have to see if yours is 2 or 3 wire .
    If you have run a diagnostic test and you are sure it's the problem then it's that .they are not cheap that's why you have to be 100 % sure .
    Why not poop along to the new members introduction section and introduce yourself.everyone would be glad to say a cheerie hello to you .we don't bite .
    Tell us a bit about your car and your self , and if you want , what your instrests are .
    Me ?
    I love anything to do with llamas
    And one day I'm going to move to the south of France and set up a llama farm .

.K.M.P.C.U
    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Welcome, Tait, to the friendliest forum on t'interweb. Please introduce yourself in the 'new members' section, photos appreciated, and take a look at the forum etiquette thread while you're there
      2018 1.5T SRi Nav
      Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Welcome, if you could get a part number of the sensor, then you can search for the cheapest price.

I normally use this place to get genuine stuff.
        We have the widest range of car parts available in Yorkshire, suitable for all the most popular makes and models. Free UK Delivery available. Shop Online today.

or ebay search with part number.

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
          Me ?
          My daughter loves them and wants some at the wedding venue if at all possible.
          LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Originally posted by Witty View Post
            My daughter loves them and wants some at the wedding venue if at all possible.
            What possible, the Llama's or the wedding

Comment

Originally posted by Ernst View Post
              What possible, the Llama's or the wedding
              The llamas thead
              LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Originally posted by Witty View Post
                The llamas thead
                Dalai llamas?
                2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Imagined posting:
                  Newbie: Thank you so much for solving my problem
                  Forum: No problem, pleased to be of assistance
                  Newbie: Cheers guys, I'm so impressed with your politeness and helpfulness that I will donate £100 pounds to the forum and don't try to talk me out of it!
                  Forum That's very kind of you, we hope that you will continue to be an active and enthusiastic member
                  Last edited by PeteH; 24-01-2020, 12:26 PM.
                  2018 1.5T SRi Nav

Comment

He still might yet (minus the donation) given the chance....Don't spoil what you wrote in post #3. That's the kind of response we can be proud of.
                    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                      He still might yet (minus the donation) given the chance....Don't spoil what you wrote in post #3. That's the kind of response we can be proud of.
                      Fair enough, I've de-personalised it
                      2018 1.5T SRi Nav

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                        Fair enough, I've de-personalised it
                        That's much better...
                        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                          Hello and a big yeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaa and a happy welcome Tait2905 .they are specific, you have to see if yours is 2 or 3 wire .
                          If you have run a diagnostic test and you are sure it's the problem then it's that .they are not cheap that's why you have to be 100 % sure .
                          Why not poop along to the new members introduction section and introduce yourself.everyone would be glad to say a cheerie hello to you .we don't bite .
                          Tell us a bit about your car and your self , and if you want , what your instrests are .
                          Me ?
                          Alpaca my bags and come with ya!

Comment

They do walking with alpacas in Harrogate my daughter wants to do it
                            The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicksri View Post
                              They do walking with alpacas in Harrogate my daughter wants to do it
                              Maybe we ought to rethink the next NE meet venue?
                              2018 1.5T SRi Nav

Comment

Working...
                              X