No announcement yet.

Signs of dpf regen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could still use the normal fuel consumption menu. When mines does a regen, it uses a lot more. Yesterday it did 28 MPG compared to 47 without regen.

Comment

rev needle sits higher and the fuel consumption goes up to 0.4/0.5 instead of 0.2, or fit the light like people I've previously stated.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
        It's also indicated in the 'consumers' menu
        Not on a 2010 it doesn’t

Comment

On my 2011 the only way to tell was by the higher revs on tick over, the smell and the fans on full. There is no symbol or other way to tell. This is why I have fitted the led mod

Comment

fit the led......you wont go wrong mate

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
              It's also indicated in the 'consumers' menu
              Not every car has top consumers enabled or selectable in the settings, I do not on my '15 Tech Line

Comment

Originally posted by leearnold89 View Post
                Not every car has top consumers enabled or selectable in the settings, I do not on my '15 Tech Line
                I have it in my 2014 vx line

Comment

Hello MR BAS
                  If you want to keep an eye on it then as said before.your MPG will fall and your distance to empty will follow in the same direction, as it's using more fuel .
                  Fans will kick in as the engine temperature is being hiked up ( but you may only notice that when you get out of the car.
                  And on the insignia rear heated window will kick in.
                  But my wife has the runt of the pack ( it has a DPF)
                  We have had it a long time and to this day we have never noticed a regen take place . and the saturation level is at about 10 % .

.K.M.P.C.U
                  YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                    I have it in my 2014 vx line
                    I have it but it shows nothing different when doing a regeneration on my engine. Even the led mode works differently. I can usually tell my sound, slight hesitation and mpg drops for no reason. Led mod comes on for a minute then goes off, then back in for another minute. Then can stay off until finished or stay in until finished depending if driving fast, slow or stationary.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                      I have it but it shows nothing different when doing a regeneration on my engine. Even the led mode works differently. I can usually tell my sound, slight hesitation and mpg drops for no reason. Led mod comes on for a minute then goes off, then back in for another minute. Then can stay off until finished or stay in until finished depending if driving fast, slow or stationary.
                      Your LED don't work properly coz as I said before you've fitted it wrong....but you said no.

I would look at it again.

Comment

On mine at least. I had to select the top consumers menu to show on my dashboard somewhere in the settings. I can’t remember how I did it though, I was just playing around to see what I could and couldn’t do.

Comment

Your LED don't work properly coz as I said before you've fitted it wrong....but you said no.

I would look at it again.
                          No do your research, it fitted correctly. Other people also say doesn't work same on this engine.

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

No do your research, it fitted correctly. Other people also say doesn't work same on this engine.
                            I gave you the destructions
                            You failed to fit it to the proper wire..... remember......

Comment

I gave you the destructions
                              You failed to fit it to the proper wire..... remember......
                              No I fitted it to correct points on the connector. Went through every how to page and video going. Apparently on the b20 engine it only activates that circuit intermittently as and when needed.

Comment

No I fitted it to correct points on the connector. Went through every how to page and video going. Apparently on the b20 engine it only activates that circuit intermittently as and when needed.
                                Hmmmmmmm weird on then.
                                How about moving that one wire and try it out
                                Worth a try bud

Comment

Working...
                                X