X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vxr brakes

im after fitting the vxr front brakes to my biturbo
    a set of insigna ones on ebay for £595 with brand new discs and pads

now my question is about the same set up off the astra j i know the outer discs are the same but the bells are pcd to fit astra
    but are the brake caliper bolt holes the same to fit to the insignia strut
    as i can get a a full front set up off a 17 plate crashed motor in our local scrappy for £275
    as far as the center bolt in hub parts i can get them new with bolts from vauxhall for £80 insignia ones to change the astas pcd
    to insignia pcd which makes it a lot less
    wallet busting and the wife wont shoot me

I've got the bells and hardware for the VXR disks if you don't have them already.

Comment

Originally posted by johnny5 View Post
      I've got the bells and hardware for the VXR disks if you don't have them already.
      Cheers but all sorted. New stuff from bonding and reline hope to get them on this week now I’ve got 3 weeks off

Comment

Cool you will have to post some pics when they are on. I am hoping to get mine on next week as I have finished rebuilding them now.

Comment

Originally posted by johnny5 View Post
          Cool you will have to post some pics when they are on. I am hoping to get mine on next week as I have finished rebuilding them now.
          Hopefully it'll be a full set of new pics.......coz we only ever see the same ones

Comment

Yes I can imagine after 100 wheel shots the magic wares off ��

Comment

Working...
            X