Sold my stock grill to America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sold my stock grill to America

Today my stock grill arrived in Philadelphia! A guy with a Regal was asking me about it online and he ended up paying $80 shipping and $100 for the grill, can't complain at all. Turns out it's almost impossible to buy vauxhall or Opel grills over there, so if you got any stock grills and want more than you'll get on eBay, just go on Instagram, search #buickregal and start offering haha
    2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
    honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
    Today my stock grill arrived in Philadelphia! A guy with a Regal was asking me about it online and he ended up paying $80 shipping and $100 for the grill, can't complain at all. Turns out it's almost impossible to buy vauxhall or Opel grills over there, so if you got any stock grills and want more than you'll get on eBay, just go on Instagram, search #buickregal and start offering haha
    Good advice there

Comment

Wow..
      LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Happy days. And vice versa. the US grilles are vertical, (and different) often thought about getting one but never did.

Comment

theres a buick regal fb page,and theyre always asking for the insignia grills to be sent across the pond
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Wow now there’s an business idea. Buy loads of cheap grills on eBay and flog them to the yanks

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
              Wow now there’s an business idea. Buy loads of cheap grills on eBay and flog them to the yanks
              Definitely.....and the young Mr Trump's will have plenty of wonga so you can make some serious cash from them

Comment

Originally posted by buttons View Post
                Happy days. And vice versa. the US grilles are vertical, (and different) often thought about getting one but never did.
                I think the Buick grills make it look like a Skoda haha
                honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

I think the facelift rad might look interesting with one half Vauxhall, the other Buick - a kind of 'mixed grille'...
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200126_110722374.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	244440
                  2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                  Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                    I think the facelift rad might look interesting with one half Vauxhall, the other Buick - a kind of 'mixed grille'...
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]3480[/ATTACH]
                    Nothing grilled there Pete....all healthily fried in the finest Lidl vegetable oil

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]3480[/ATTACH]
                      Looks lovely haha. I've got a new breakfast, had it 3 days in a row so far and it's great. That spicy cheese with the bits of habanero, on toast with bacon, scorpion pepper hot sauce and a bit of sweet chilli. Tastes amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
                        Looks lovely haha. I've got a new breakfast, had it 3 days in a row so far and it's great. That spicy cheese with the bits of habanero, on toast with bacon, scorpion pepper hot sauce and a bit of sweet chilli. Tastes amazing!
                        And your arsehole ends up looking like the Japanese flag
                        Last edited by RBH; 26-01-2020, 03:26 PM.

Comment

I sent mine over there too back in the day. The postage was silly money but the guy was more than willing to pay for it.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                            And your arsehole ends up looking like the Japanese flag
                            I don't really mind what it looks like, no one has to see it haha

Comment

Working...
                            X