Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please welcome RBH and Howy to the team.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please welcome RBH and Howy to the team.

RBH and Howy have joined the team as moderators to help with the smooth running of the forum as it continues to grow.

Please give them a warm welcome

I can only do my best as I now spend more time on here than I do on eBay now

Thanks to admin for allowing me to help out on the internets best forum

Comment

Welcome to both of you. Keep up with the good banter. Gives me a good laugh when I read through it.
      LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
        I can only do my best as I now spend more time on here than I do on eBay now

Thanks to admin for allowing me to help out on the internets best forum
        I can just picture it now with all the first time posters not introducing themselves

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
          I can just picture it now with all the first time posters not introducing themselves
          Nope.....not gonna be like that at all.
          A gentle nudge in the proper direction is all that's needed

Comment

Well done and thankyou both, its a dirty job but someone has to keep us right!

Comment

Well done RBH and Howy

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
                Well done RBH and Howy
                Thanks Alex

Comment

I must pass on my congratulations, to RBH and Howy could not of picked 2 better people to take the starship insignia drivers to undiscovered planets.
                  And carry us all forward on what is in my little mind the most super duper forum in the galaxy!

.K.M.P.C.U
                  YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                    I must pass on my congratulations, to RBH and Howy could not of picked 2 better people to take the starship insignia drivers to undiscovered planets.
                    And carry us all forward on what is in my little mind the most super duper forum in the galaxy!
                    Cheers Paul.....I just love reading your intergalactic responses

Comment

Congrats RBH and Howy, hope you know what you're letting yourselves in for
                      2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                      Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                        Congrats RBH and Howy, hope you know what you're letting yourselves in for
                        Off course mate.
                        Cant be too hard rounding you up from the day room and dispensing your daily meds and checking you've not skid marked your underpants.

Comment

Well done both😀

Comment

Originally posted by RB02259 View Post
                            Well done both��
                            Cheers buddy

Comment

Well done lads----just what the forum needed--------Dave

Comment

Working...
                              X