Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please welcome RBH and Howy to the team.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
    Well done lads----just what the forum needed--------Dave
    Cheers Dave.......much appreciated buddy

Comment

Not a problem Rab---was wondering why all the Mars bars were on the Forum ??-----Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
        Not a problem Rab---was wondering why all the Mars bars were on the Forum ??-----Dave
        Trying to convert members to eat healthy

Comment

I reckon Rab's got a sponsorship deal!
          2018 1.5T SRi Nav
          Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
            Sssshhhhhhhhhhhhh it's a secret

Comment

Why wasn't I told about this? And why RBH? Surely there were more suitable members the role could have been offered to? Such as VAUXHALL INSIGNIA SPORTS TOURER ELITE NAV!

It'll only take a minute to unban him!

Well done both of you....I'm sure you'll soon be valued members of the team....Welcome aboard!
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                Why wasn't I told about this? And why RBH? Surely there were more suitable members the role could have been offered to? Such as VAUXHALL INSIGNIA SPORTS TOURER ELITE NAV!

It'll only take a minute to unban him!

Well done both of you....I'm sure you'll soon be valued members of the team....Welcome aboard!
                Ok....
                I resign.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                  Ok....
                  I resign.
                  Good riddance!.....Now...can we have applications from members who like black wheels please!
                  2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

I'm partial to a bit of black .

.K.M.P.C.U
                    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                      I'm partial to a bit of black .
                      We've heard

Comment

Welcome to the team. Howy RBH

Remember.. WITH GREAT POWERS COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY.
                        Lol
                        Use your powers wisely .

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                          Welcome to the team. Howy RBH

Remember.. WITH GREAT POWERS COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY.
                          Lol
                          Use your powers wisely .
                          Listen carefully then......I'm no even allowed the TV remote in the hoose....

Comment

Listen carefully then......I'm no even allowed the TV remote in the hoose....
                            You don't want it, it's all sh!t anyway! Well done Rab
                            2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
                            honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                              He will be selling the batter mix before you know it to deep fry them
                              LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Thanks Alex
                                Thankyou Alex
                                Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                                Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Working...
                                X