......sliced and ready be part of a few breakfasts

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200126_104345184.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	249524

Did ye slice it wi' ya claymore?
    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
      Did ye slice it wi' ya claymore?
      Nope.....my missus tongue

Comment

Anyways...... here's the outcome.....
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200126_110722374.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	244438
        Polished off with a nice mug of Darjeeling

Comment

Very nice, do like a bit of black pudding. Did you celebrate Burns night? We did with 4 different Hagi and the usual accompaniments. Also nearly forgot it was Chinese Burns night! So you would be forgiven for having sweet and sour instead. ��

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
            Very nice, do like a bit of black pudding. Did you celebrate Burns night? We did with 4 different Hagi and the usual accompaniments. Also nearly forgot it was Chinese Burns night! So you would be forgiven for having sweet and sour instead. ��
            Celebrate Burns night....by the time next Saturday comes, I'll have attended 6 Burns suppers.
            I like Haggis, but it's starting to make me sick now.
            I'll go off it for a few months after this.....then I'll go back to it.

Same every year

Comment

nowt like a cholesterol overdose on a sunday morning
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                nowt like a cholesterol overdose on a sunday morning
                That's what Sunday mornings are all about.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                  Anyways...... here's the outcome.....
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]3478[/ATTACH]
                  Polished off with a nice mug of Darjeeling
                  Potato scones...one of my favourite things in the world!! My mum is scottish and her family moved down when she was in her teens after my grandad got a job with George Kenning flogging tyres. When i was a kid Saturday lunch was pretty much always a trip to their house where i'd get square sausage and potato scone sandwiches on scottish bread smothered in HP sauce and washed down with a drink of Irn Bru made in their sodastream!!

Comment

Find memories mate

Unfortunately the better half forgot to order the square sausage from my son...so we had to make to with skinny crappy pork links.

The toast ain't on show, but it's motherspride plain bread ( Scottish bread ) ......canny beat it

Comment

Find memories mate

Unfortunately the better half forgot to order the square sausage from my son...so we had to make to with skinny crappy pork links.

The toast ain't on show, but it's motherspride plain bread ( Scottish bread ) ......canny beat it
                      Yep definitely, i've tried doing them myself when i've been able to get the stuff but they never quite taste the same. I suspect its because i'm not cooking them using a mountain of lard with the bread often dipped in after everything had been cooked as well prior to making up the sarnies!! There is also the fact that Irn Bru always tastes better out of the glass bottles compared to cans or plastic bottles but its difficult to get in glass bottles south of the border.

Its also their fault that i love scottish tablet which is basically sugar!! Anytime anyone i know goes to Scotland they are made to bring me some back and a scottish colleague of my wife got his mum to make me some which was fantastic. We had ordered some from a scottish woman over the internet have in little bags as little presents on the tables at our wedding, ordered far too much but it didnt get wasted!!

Comment

Originally posted by bransoj View Post
                        Yep definitely, i've tried doing them myself when i've been able to get the stuff but they never quite taste the same. I suspect its because i'm not cooking them using a mountain of lard with the bread often dipped in after everything had been cooked as well prior to making up the sarnies!! There is also the fact that Irn Bru always tastes better out of the glass bottles compared to cans or plastic bottles but its difficult to get in glass bottles south of the border.

Its also their fault that i love scottish tablet which is basically sugar!! Anytime anyone i know goes to Scotland they are made to bring me some back and a scottish colleague of my wife got his mum to make me some which was fantastic. We had ordered some from a scottish woman over the internet have in little bags as little presents on the tables at our wedding, ordered far too much but it didnt get wasted!!
                        I totally understand what your saying.
                        Believe it or not, my uncle moved to Pontefract in the early 60's from Central Scotland as he took up a high position with the coalboard. He took another step up and became the controller of Immingham Terminal and moved to Cleethorpes.
                        He was responsible for getting glass bottles of Barr's Irn Bru south of the border.

Barr's have created a limited edition Irn Bru called 1901.
                        It's basically the recipe from that date... Sugar heaven and kinda fiery tasted.
                        But at £2 for a 750ml bottle.....no chance.

If you like Scottish tablet and fudge, check out

Indulge in the delicious taste of Mrs Tilly's traditional Scottish sweets. Order online fudge, tablet, and macaroon bars, gift boxes and hampers.

This is the best you will get....and they'll deliver too .

Comment

I totally understand what your saying.
                          Believe it or not, my uncle moved to Pontefract in the early 60's from Central Scotland as he took up a high position with the coalboard. He took another step up and became the controller of Immingham Terminal and moved to Cleethorpes.
                          He was responsible for getting glass bottles of Barr's Irn Bru south of the border.

Barr's have created a limited edition Irn Bru called 1901.
                          It's basically the recipe from that date... Sugar heaven and kinda fiery tasted.
                          But at £2 for a 750ml bottle.....no chance.

If you like Scottish tablet and fudge, check out

Indulge in the delicious taste of Mrs Tilly's traditional Scottish sweets. Order online fudge, tablet, and macaroon bars, gift boxes and hampers.

This is the best you will get....and they'll deliver too .
                          Seen that about the special edition Irn Bru, its not cheap but i do fancy trying it.

There is a little sweet shop in Baslow just near Chatsworth House that is about 10mins up the road from us that was the only place i found this way that sold tablet that was anything like the proper stuff. Popped in a couple of weeks ago whilst passing to get some only to find the place they got it from had gone bust and they couldnt find anything that was the same, it was all this soft stuff that is basically fudge not the grainy proper tablet stuff. I was gutted!!

By the way...cant beat some macaroon as well.

Comment

Originally posted by bransoj View Post
                            Seen that about the special edition Irn Bru, its not cheap but i do fancy trying it.

There is a little sweet shop in Baslow just near Chatsworth House that is about 10mins up the road from us that was the only place i found this way that sold tablet that was anything like the proper stuff. Popped in a couple of weeks ago whilst passing to get some only to find the place they got it from had gone bust and they couldnt find anything that was the same, it was all this soft stuff that is basically fudge not the grainy proper tablet stuff. I was gutted!!

By the way...cant beat some macaroon as well.
                            Barrs brought out a special edition "crimbo ginger"
                            It was basically Irn Bru with nutmeg, cinnamon etc...... tasted like fiery ginger beer.....was disgusting .

Nothing worse than wanting something, going to get it then getting let down.
                            Macaroon bars mmmmmmmmmmm
                            I stay about 10 miles from the place that makes them.....Lees of Coatbridge.

That Mrs Tilleys also do great macaroon bars .

Comment

Working...
                            X