constant power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• constant power

Hi I have a problem with my 2014 insignia elite when I hard wired in a dash cam fuse 6 the dash cam was constantly on I tried the cig lighter socket and still the same ! any ideas on what to check

Originally posted by denzilc6 View Post
    Hi I have a problem with my 2014 insignia elite when I hard wired in a dash cam fuse 6 the dash cam was constantly on I tried the cig lighter socket and still the same ! any ideas on what to check
    Has your dashcam got its internal battery which last for sometime after ignition is switched off.

Comment

hi no internal power supply !

Comment

You need an ignition-switched feed. Not sure which ones are, but iirc one of the wires behind the radio console is labelled as such.

Comment

A fuse that definitely goes off and on with the ignition is the one for the rear wiper, fuse number 15 I think
          2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
          honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Working...
          X