Finally some snow to drive in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
    Venezuela, I think it's more my geography than map drawing skills, my older daughter Ivy would argue that I draw the best treasure maps!
    took you a while eh

I bet you were away googling both Caracas and Cartograhy

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
      took you a while eh

I bet you were away googling both Caracas and Cartograhy
      Well I'm not ashamed to admit that I don't know Venezuela well, have no interest in going there. Either way, it's not central Scotland and it's still raining here
      2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
      honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Anything at this point! I've got farming experience but don't necessarily want to stay in farming, I've got general handyman/maintenance experience too. But can pick up new things pretty quick
        Dunno what it's like in Scotland, but round here handyman pays ridiculously well.

Sign up with mybuilder and see if there's enough to keep you busy. Try nextdoor.co.uk as well, I get a lot of work that way without paying anything.

Comment

Well I'm not ashamed to admit that I don't know Venezuela well, have no interest in going there. Either way, it's not central Scotland and it's still raining here
          Apparently women outnumber men 5 / 1 in Venezuela......so if you move there you could make good money by becoming a gigolo

Comment

Originally posted by puppet View Post
            Whereabouts in Scotland is that then, I'm in East Ayrshire and haven't seen a single snowflake so far.
            Was a decent flurry up in Cumnock last night. Roads were nice and slippy this morning on the way to work at 5.30.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Wullie View Post
              Was a decent flurry up in Cumnock last night. Roads were nice and slippy this morning on the way to work at 5.30.
              White out here.....still bad but not to the extent it was.
              Travelled all around the east end of Glasgow for work....never seen anything til I returned home

Comment

White out here.....still bad but not to the extent it was.
                Travelled all around the east end of Glasgow for work....never seen anything til I returned home
                Where do you stay?
                honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Where do you stay?
                  Well...... certainly no bloody Caracas

And I don't need a gigolo either

Central Belt

Comment

Apparently women outnumber men 5 / 1 in Venezuela......so if you move there you could make good money by becoming a gigolo
                    Nah knobs way too long, I'd just end up hurting people hahaha

Comment

Nah knobs way too long, I'd just end up hurting people hahaha
                      Self praise is nae honour son

Comment

Well...... certainly no bloody Caracas

And I don't need a gigolo either

Central Belt
                        You're very secretive about the snow trap you live in!

Comment

Self praise is nae honour son
                          It's not a gift it's a curse haha

Comment

You're very secretive about the snow trap you live in!
                            Nope.......NORTH LANARKSHIRE

Comment

And aye....it's a snow trap.

Comment

It's not a gift it's a curse haha

Comment

Working...
                                X