No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smig64 View Post
    Vxline I'm getting yeh looking forward to it need to prioritise a few things ie fit reversing sensors
    Welcome, you have come to the right place, lots of good advice here..

Parking sensors....no problem!

Click image for larger version

Name:	bkn-20190326081534529-0326_00822_001_02b-768x1024.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	244465

Comment

Welcome

Comment

,Hello
        Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
            Thanks for the warm welcome looking forward to seeking advice
            siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

Hello and welcome

Comment

Clear for take off and welcome aboard the insignia drivers airways barndance Smig64 .
                As said I fitted a set of cheap reversing sensors off that well known auction site. All colours of the rainbow available
                So sure to find the right shade .
                Worked super duper.

.K.M.P.C.U
                YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                  Clear for take off and welcome aboard the insignia drivers airways barndance Smig64 .
                  As said I fitted a set of cheap reversing sensors off that well known auction site. All colours of the rainbow available
                  So sure to find the right shade .
                  Worked super duper.
                  Seen them car is black so no worries that's hoping I get the car back

Comment

So had the garage on fone said it was a blocked dpf and it's fixed now is there anyway I can check this has been done a bit worried it hasn't

Comment

Originally posted by Smig64 View Post
                      So had the garage on fone said it was a blocked dpf and it's fixed now is there anyway I can check this has been done a bit worried it hasn't
                      Yes, get an app and connect to car and check

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                        Yes, get an app and connect to car and check
                        excuse my ignorance wot do u mean get an app and connect to phone

Comment

What year and engine is your car. You can buy a cheap dongle to plug into car and download a free android app to monitor regens. Some of the newer engines don't like the good app but still possible using others.

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Hu its 1.6 diesel registered jan16

Comment

Download opl dpf monitor on Google play, will need to buy a cheap elm Bluetooth dongle, about a fiver. If that app won't work can use scanmyopel app like I do

Comment

Ok thanks buddy

Comment

Working...
                                X