Thieving Barstewards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thieving Barstewards

Some piece of scum has decided that they need my headlight washer jet and cap more than I do...

I rang AutoVaux this morning and they said the pump and nozzle is about £20, where as the cap is £66!!!!

I'm just wondering if anybody might have a spare cap (old bumper etc etc) that they'd be willing to sell at a more reasonable price? Currently, my car looks like a prison gang member that has a teardrop tatoo'd under their eye

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200130_130543.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.8 KB
ID:	249545

Name:	20200130_130554.jpg
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	249544

The thieving t0553rs

Scum, that's what they are.

Comment

Scumbags, i feel for you pal.

Comment

That's nasty, did they have to tip the car over to get it off?

Sorry only joking!

Someone did a similar thing to my Vec b tow cover on the front bumper, it wasn't half as expensive to fix so I don't know why they didn't just buy their own. When I replaced it I wired it on to make it harder to nick. Scumbags.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
          That's nasty, did they have to tip the car over to get it off?

Sorry only joking!

Someone did a similar thing to my Vec b tow cover on the front bumper, it wasn't half as expensive to fix so I don't know why they didn't just buy their own. When I replaced it I wired it on to make it harder to nick. Scumbags.
          You're terrible! I rang a scrapyard earlier, they said a woman with an XC90 was looking for the same stuff for her car yesterday.

I've now got a pump and nozzle ordered from AutoVaux. Just the damn cap to get now. Rare as rocking horse sh1t over here withought spending stupid money

Comment

That is silly money for a bit of plastic. I do feel for you and I do hope you find one at a sensible price.

Comment

Its the prices the dealers charge that spurs these sh!theads on to go out hunting for free replacement bits. I've give them a good fooking whipping! And the thieving scum who nicked the bits!
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

I only paid about 20 squid for a pair of washer covers be cheap as chips to paint them
                Add paint them miself their only small

INSIGNIA 2008 and onward. HEADLAMP HEADLIGHT WASHER JED CAP COVER BOTH SIDE. TypeHeadlight Washer Cover. 1 X DRIVER SIDE. Wind Deflectors. The manufacturer's opinion shall be final and binding and we shall have no further liability to you.

Comment

I'd love to catch the £4ats and break their arms.
                  Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                  Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Found this if it helps.
                    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                      I only paid about 20 squid for a pair of washer covers be cheap as chips to paint them
                      Add paint them miself their only small

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HEADLIGHT...MAAOSwaOVa-fAI
                      I was looking at the Fleabay ones, but wasn't sure about iverall quality, when it came to fitment. If your happy with em, then thats me sorted!

Been on Aliexpress for the last hour looking for the things 😂😂

Comment

easier to put a piccy up so u know

I had them painted they were done when i had the bumper done but it is easy to do them yourself then the car was wrapped

Name:	cap cover.jpg
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	244483

Comment

Working...
                        X