Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(SOLD)Vauxhall insignia chrome real light bar drl daytime running headlights e marked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (SOLD)Vauxhall insignia chrome real light bar drl daytime running headlights e marked

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for VAUXHALL Insignia 09 on Chrome Light Bar DRL Daytime Running Headlights E Marked at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products!

Car engine has recently died so selling these lights. Mods I hope you can see my username in a few of the pictures with todays day and date (assuming you see this post today ). Also I have read and agreed to the terms for selling.

I had these fitted to an MY11 car (although the link above you should be able to check fitment for your car)

The lights also come preset with HIDs, I think the bulbs are 6k but I cant find where I bought them from to confirm. Come with all bulbs.
    The lights are in good condition, the nearside light I damaged the bottom plastic clip when removing it (you can see in bottom two photos), this will be glued back in place but it is missing the metal clip that goes into it (I will double check my car before it gets scrapped to see if I can see that piece).

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0122.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	249539

Name:	DSC_0124.jpg
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	249540

Name:	DSC_0126.jpg
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	249541

Name:	DSC_0127.jpg
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	249542

Name:	DSC_0128.jpg
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	249543

Lenses are clear (been on the car about 18 months maximum), all bulbs worked when removed, indicator bulbs are white but light orange. No warning messages appear with the HIDs, and they come on with no issue when the darkness sensor tells them to come on.

Looking for £120 which I think is fair as they do include working hids as well, collected if possible (Manchester area although I do work in Leeds 3 days a week so could possibly sort something out there), I am willing to post them, however this would add £15 to the overall cost (I would need to buy suitable packaging etc). Cash on collection, or paypal if delivery is required.

Any questions feel free to ask. Also have a bluspark tuning box for sale in another advert

Originally posted by jaytc2003 View Post
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VAUXHALL-...-/153175931939

Car engine has recently died so selling these lights. Mods I hope you can see my username in a few of the pictures with todays day and date (assuming you see this post today ). Also I have read and agreed to the terms for selling.

I had these fitted to an MY11 car (although the link above you should be able to check fitment for your car)

The lights also come preset with HIDs, I think the bulbs are 6k but I cant find where I bought them from to confirm. Come with all bulbs.
    The lights are in good condition, the nearside light I damaged the bottom plastic clip when removing it (you can see in bottom two photos), this will be glued back in place but it is missing the metal clip that goes into it (I will double check my car before it gets scrapped to see if I can see that piece).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3522[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]3523[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]3524[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]3525[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]3526[/ATTACH]

Lenses are clear (been on the car about 18 months maximum), all bulbs worked when removed, indicator bulbs are white but light orange. No warning messages appear with the HIDs, and they come on with no issue when the darkness sensor tells them to come on.

Looking for £120 which I think is fair as they do include working hids as well, collected if possible (Manchester area although I do work in Leeds 3 days a week so could possibly sort something out there), I am willing to post them, however this would add £15 to the overall cost (I would need to buy suitable packaging etc). Cash on collection, or paypal if delivery is required.

Any questions feel free to ask. Also have a bluspark tuning box for sale in another advert
    Very very good price, sure they will be gone in no time
    2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
    honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

PM'd pal

Comment

replied

Comment

Provisionally sold

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
            PM'd pal
            starting again Ash ?
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
              starting again Ash ?
              Just a few

Comment

If they don't get sold can I get seconds please��

Comment

Yes, but I think they will be gone on Tuesday. I have a bluspark tuning box available though, don't light up the road very well but let's you get down the road quicker

Comment

Got a dtuk box on mine but it seems to keep blocking the dpf so I have it booked in for a remap instead. ������

Comment

** SOLD ** Thanks Spark, hope you enjoy

Comment

Working...
                      X