• Time
  • Show
Clear All

its electric

Comment

Originally posted by petermcgonigal View Post
      its electric
      Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Hi
        My lights are starting to annoy me now. I have had the AFL light on for months but with working high beam and everything else. I changed the levelling sensor last weekend and the AFL went off and all worked fine cornering bulbs, turning lights, high beam etc then last the AFL came back on with no high beam but worked before and with the code U1522, will this be a new light unit?
        Thanks Will

Comment

I googled that code and it's either a non commissioned german U boat or it's lost communication with your new module. I'd go with the second.

Start by checking your connections, scan and reset the code. I know when I did my nox sensor that it threw up extra codes because I had it all disconnected but once I cleared them they didn't come back.

Comment

Working...
          X