X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if it been posted before but thought I’d post it

• Description:
  •  

Not sure if it been posted before but thought I’d post it I tried to fit reg ones and check light appeared with the t10 ones I have fitted to Clio so just stuck normal bulbs back in

Comment

I have some T20 bulbs very similar, not used or needed as i have a facelift

Free to a good home, cant guarantee bulb failure warning message ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200131_210615.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.0 KB
ID:	244481

just postage cost to cover,

Please move Admin if required, as not technically for sale ?

Comment

• Description:
    •  

Not sure if it been posted before but thought I’d post it I think (if I remember correctly) I did this as well. I fit the bulbs at night. But you might find in daylight you will get an error. The auto lights turn your headlights on at night and so long as they work you don't get the error. In daylight because no other lights are on you may well get the message because there is no circuit with leds. I couldn't work out for a while why sometimes I got an error and sometimes I didn't. Then I realised it was as clear as night and day!

With luck I am wrong,

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
      I think (if I remember correctly) I did this as well. I fit the bulbs at night. But you might find in daylight you will get an error. The auto lights turn your headlights on at night and so long as they work you don't get the error. In daylight because no other lights are on you may well get the message because there is no circuit with leds. I couldn't work out for a while why sometimes I got an error and sometimes I didn't. Then I realised it was as clear as night and day!

With luck I am wrong,
      So far no message. Fitted my h7r hids tonight

Will see what there like once I get a new front tyre tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Samyam View Post

I'm liking the plate

Comment

Front fogs would look good done too!
          Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
          Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
            I'm liking the plate
            Thanks mate. I’m after S8M VW for my caddy

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
              Front fogs would look good done too!
              I’ve just ordered some . Spent far to much since Christmas

Comment

Yes,that's the trouble,but the wife don't bother me as long as her car is running and kept clean by me,what type are you fitting to fogs?
                Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
                  Yes,that's the trouble,but the wife don't bother me as long as her car is running and kept clean by me,what type are you fitting to fogs?
                  My wife’s not to bad to be fair asking as I don’t go to mad. That’s why I’m going to wait a while for bmw wheels!!

I’ve ordered these

Low Power Consumption than Halogen bulb or Hid Kit, Energy Saving. 100% Integrated Design,Plug and Play. Easy installation, Plug and Play, NO modification required. Complete Kit: No Other Ballast/Driver Required Just Plug and Play - Newest Technology.

Comment

Looks bright, what's the beam pattern like?

Comment

Similar to the one's I fitted-Nighteye

Comment

Thats a good find. They look very white.

Comment

Hids fitted and led drls. Still no bulb out warnings and the hids are a massive improvement

Comment

• Working...
                            X