Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (SOLD) Vxdiag diagnostic tool

Hi folks,

Up for sale is a advanced diagnostic tool for Vauxhall's.

I dont require this anymore so it is up for sale.

More information on what it does can be found here.
    VXDiag VCX NANO for GM/OPEL comes with both GM Tech2Win and GDS2 software. It comes to replace GM original tool MDI and Tech2. VCX NANO GM is Compatible with applications that diagnose engines, transmissions, ABS, instrument panels and more. Techline Connect Service Programming System (SPS2) pass-thru online ECU programming is also available if with an online account.

£60 posted

Thanks
    Last edited by sriray; 02-03-2020, 01:50 PM.

Originally posted by sriray View Post
    Hi folks,

Up for sale is a advanced diagnostic tool for Vauxhall's.

I dont require this anymore so it is up for sale.

More information on what it does can be found here.
    VXDiag VCX NANO for GM/OPEL comes with both GM Tech2Win and GDS2 software. It comes to replace GM original tool MDI and Tech2. VCX NANO GM is Compatible with applications that diagnose engines, transmissions, ABS, instrument panels and more. Techline Connect Service Programming System (SPS2) pass-thru online ECU programming is also available if with an online account.

£60 posted

Thanks
    Hi mate, have you used it on your car at all? I've looked at this before but am unsure if it works on mine. Only reason I'm wondering is because I've tried a few different diagnostic tools incl. Opcom but they all have limited use on the A20NHT.

Comment

Originally posted by tens6 View Post
      Hi mate, have you used it on your car at all? I've looked at this before but am unsure if it works on mine. Only reason I'm wondering is because I've tried a few different diagnostic tools incl. Opcom but they all have limited use on the A20NHT.
      Hi bud, yeah I tried it on my car to be honest its bit too advanced for me .
      Like you I tried opcoms before but cant get them to work on my car or only some functions are working.
      This one I used it once I have no idea how to use it properly.
      I can take screenshots of my screen so you can have a look at the software if you like.
      Cheers.

Comment

Thanks for getting back to me, my only concern is whether it would work. Like you said, the Insignia is a bit fussy with the OBD software, whereas on my Vec you can do almost anything. I've been on an endless search to find something that would work but yet to find it Pics would be great thanks.

Comment

Hi mate, do you still have this? If you do, I'm going to be a bit cheeky and ask, is £60 as low as you'd go

Comment

Working...
          X