Front badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front badge

Lost the front badge on my biturbo, got a new one from Vauxhall but holes in the grill are bigger than the pins on the badge, am I missing a part.

Originally posted by Gnome View Post
    Lost the front badge on my biturbo, got a new one from Vauxhall but holes in the grill are bigger than the pins on the badge, am I missing a part.
    Now.....if you had joined up and went into here.....

And told us a bit about yourself......AND details of your car, then we wouldn't need to be playing guessing games eh

Comment

But its possible that you've only got the badge and no backing plate.

Or you have a preface and bought the facelift badge....or vice versa.

Comment

Looks like it's back to the Vauxhall man, although they did have all the relevant info when I ordered it.

Comment

Don't mention it.... Oh, you didn't!
          2018 1.5T SRi Nav
          Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
            Don't mention it.... Oh, you didn't!
            Maybe he's an Enigma.

Comment

Is that a cross between an Insignia and an enema?
              2018 1.5T SRi Nav
              Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Never seen a short garden ornament with a fishing rod drive a car before .
                But there again never seen a short garden ornament with a fishing rod say thank you before either.

.K.M.P.C.U
                YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by Gnome View Post
                  Yeah, manners...
                  2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
                  honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Ah well,another wants info and drives off into the unknown.
                    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Working...
                    X