No announcement yet.

Turbo on renault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found this for you if any use https://en.renault-club.cz/manual_download.php?id=1368
    If not it will have workshop manual that's where I got mines for clio

Comment

That same engine is used in the Nissan qashqai the engine code is K9K
      My wife's qashqai is the 1.5 DCI
      And my father in laws modus is the 1.5
      Exactly the same engine.

.K.M.P.C.U
      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
        Found this for you if any use https://en.renault-club.cz/manual_download.php?id=1368
        If not it will have workshop manual that's where I got mines for clio
        Thanks will get registered with them and try there download.

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
          That same engine is used in the Nissan qashqai the engine code is K9K
          My wife's qashqai is the 1.5 DCI
          And my father in laws modus is the 1.5
          Exactly the same engine.
          Hi Lizzard yes your right some info I have gained and via cross checking some parts can be got cheaper if using nissan part numbers, just have to cross check and cross check again as dependent on year it seems there is some variants across the range such as the EGR on some engines have heat exchanger as part of egr and some don't then every now and then I see (looking at pictures on internet) variants on pipework routes ect. How does your farther in law find his Modus? I like it as its £30 quid to tax, gives in excess of 50 mile a gallon doing 3 mile commute to work but best thing its not got a DPF to clog up and I only paid £1500 2 years ago so not devaluing at silly rate. Its saving the insignia being the deasal for the longer runs so not clogging dpf up.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
            Do you know the last 3 number of engine like k9k 728...
            Morning Alex
            the engine code is K9K 766 also chassis is VF1JP0FFH39953984

Comment

When I got my manual you didn't need to register to download they may have changed though

Comment

Originally posted by ilunn View Post
                Morning Alex
                the engine code is K9K 766 also chassis is VF1JP0FFH39953984
                Seems a lot of people on line having the same issue as yourself finding info on modus, seems Clio 3 Megan 2 share pretty much all components on engine form what I could find out.
                Will have a look later on to see if I can dig up anymore information for you

Comment

Cheers Alex
                  managed to get manual download but no had time to view as needed to get part number off turbo so as to order gasket set, any way thought get it back on ramps and try get photos of turbo plate, then problem arised , just got wheels to flat section on top of ramps when passenger side wheel decided to grab hold and threw ramp straight out back with it sitting under body and drivers side tipping up ready to flip. its due to the automatic clutch its all or nothing wont be driving up onto them again.thead

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200205_174414[1].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	244536
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	20200205_174318[1].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	244537

Comment

Cheers Alex
                    managed to get manual download but no had time to view as needed to get part number off turbo so as to order gasket set, any way thought get it back on ramps and try get photos of turbo plate, then problem arised , just got wheels to flat section on top of ramps when passenger side wheel decided to grab hold and threw ramp straight out back with it sitting under body and drivers side tipping up ready to flip. its due to the automatic clutch its all or nothing wont be driving up onto them again.thead

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3612[/ATTACH]
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]3613[/ATTACH]
                    Omg is all ok?
                    Glad you got download ok
                    Been struggling to find much information tbh I'm hoping the manual has more info than I can find.
                    Was trying to find out if oil separator is even fitted to modus also the lay out under the bonnet but nothing coming up.
                    Could be a good sign though, as think can't be much problems with modus.
                    Shame your not local could have popped by to have a look

Comment

Cheers Alex

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3612[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]3613[/ATTACH]
                      Bet that gave you a bit of anxiety

Comment

took a while but with some careful thought and few bits of wood and a very small bottle jack got it safe then slowly lifted N.S.F just enough to release the ramp trapped under N.side.

Comment

took a while but with some careful thought and few bits of wood and a very small bottle jack got it safe then slowly lifted N.S.F just enough to release the ramp trapped under N.side.
                          Bet it got the heart beating

Comment

Not really as the saying go's "don't Panic captain Mannon" I just stand back and think whats best way and safest way to go about this? main thing is don't rush as I could get in a bigger pickel, lookly i have good selection of tools to hand and its in lit garage.

Comment

Wish I was like that, I would've been worried about any damage before having a look
                              Last edited by tens6; 06-02-2020, 08:05 PM. Reason: Added words

Comment

Thats the thing if it was the Insignia or mrs's GLA would have been different but its only cheap a runabout.

Comment

Working...
                                X