What spec insignia has leather trim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbo81 View Post
    Exactly what I looked at. Jag xf sportbrake merc bmw amd Audi.

I’ve read that if I can get a 2019 registered on or before March 2019 AND it’s list price is below £40k Which an insignia will be then it’s £145 ( but that may change a little come April 2020 as said before )
    If I go for anything after March 2019 then it’s off co2 emissions wh I’m looking online would be £230 .
    So did you get your insignia brand new then ?? As in did you get all the extras you wanted or did you just fall lucky finding one you wanted ??
    I was more than sure I wanted new or nearly new ( 69 ) but if it’s the difference between £145 or possibly £230 + I’d just get the slightly older.
    Ridiculous the tax prices . Having had my vx tourer now for a few years I’ve been spoilt with £20 a year road tax haha
    Fell lucky, looked all over found this one and another identical one at Clark Motor Company near Ripon. By the time I got there the other had already gone. This was 9 month old, 3k miles, previously registered to Vauxhall, possibly staff car or demo, I don't really know. It was/is immaculate inside and out. They had another similar one I liked the look of it was white with a pan roof but was a manual.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
      Fell lucky, looked all over found this one and another identical one at Clark Motor Company near Ripon. By the time I got there the other had already gone. This was 9 month old, 3k miles, previously registered to Vauxhall, possibly staff car or demo, I don't really know. It was/is immaculate inside and out. They had another similar one I liked the look of it was white with a pan roof but was a manual.
      Cool. I have actually found on on auto trader that has the other ( is it 8 inch ) screen and says ‘lots of extras ‘ although I don’t know what those are yet. It’s March 19 but doesn’t have full leather . But it is a good price and looks spotless . Obviously will need to take a closer look. As I said earlier I can always get a full leather re trim done at some point. Factory fitted heated leather would have been better though.
      I’m just looking to see what extras were available and what this car actually has.
      I’m also looking at what I’d likely get for my car . Seems to have dropped massively in price since I looked into selling it last year.
      Maybe get around £8k-£9k hopefully nearer the £9 haha

Comment

Good luck. ��

Comment

Still a few nice looking Jags mind. Would have to be an R Sport with the upgraded nav. Tough choices!

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
            Still a few nice looking Jags mind. Would have to be an R Sport with the upgraded nav. Tough choices!
            The jag xf is a nice looking car that’s for sure

Comment

Probably older than you are looking for, but the right spec.

Comment

Looks like a few are popping up again, another silimar one younger, less miles, says 130 but check that It should I'm sure be 170.

Comment

Good find. Nice looking motors they. Like the seats haha :-)

Comment

Working...
                  X