Leather seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol seats
    siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

Originally posted by Smig64 View Post
      Lol seats
      Only messing bud.

How do you find this on the seats???

Comment

Not tried it yet making sure it was right one didn't want to slide across the seats with the oil
        siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

Originally posted by Smig64 View Post
          Not tried it yet making sure it was right one didn't want to slide across the seats with the oil
          .....if you have perforations in the seats, be careful not to put a lot on.
          Just lightly rub it onto the seats, leave for 10 minutes then buff off.

Believe me, they'll look amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
            For cooking or the seats
            Smig, dont believe everything he says, I believed he used washing up liquid and a brillo pad to clean his car, you should see mine now.....ruined, ruined I tell you!

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
              Smig, dont believe everything he says, I believed he used washing up liquid and a brillo pad to clean his car, you should see mine now.....ruined, ruined I tell you!
              Sorry Drew, but I told you to use Aldi soap pads....not the more expensive branded Brillo pads.

That's where everyone goes wrong

Comment

.....if you have perforations in the seats, be careful not to put a lot on.
                Otherwise it'll look like this;
                2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                  Otherwise it'll look like this;
                  https://youtu.be/XoTeknAUY6Q

I'd really love to see your search history

Comment

I'd really love to see your search history
                    I don't think you would
                    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                      I don't think you would
                      I can imagine

Comment

Sorry Drew, but I told you to use Aldi soap pads....not the more expensive branded Brillo pads.

That's where everyone goes wrong
                        Mine WAS Blue,now looks like a DeLorean!
                        Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Working...
                        X