Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leather seats

Hi best product for leather seats thanks
    siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Hi,a few out there,I had Mequires Leather Balm as a pressy,I find it good and easy to use,leaves a nice finish.
    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Smig64 View Post
      Hi best product for leather seats thanks
      Cow leather is very good your welcome
      Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
        Hi,a few out there,I had Mequires Leather Balm as a pressy,I find it good and easy to use,leaves a nice finish.
        Thanks

Comment

I use Elephant leather preserve. Just put it on when the sun is out and leave it for the day for the seats to soak it up. I find once a year is fine for how much I use the car.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickmagic View Post
            I use Elephant leather preserve. Just put it on when the sun is out and leave it for the day for the seats to soak it up. I find once a year is fine for how much I use the car.
            I've heard of this and has good results,but never seen it for sale anywhere.
            Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
            Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
              I've heard of this and has good results,but never seen it for sale anywhere.
              I got this small tin from the swissvax.

Highly effective car care, waxes and polishes. Handmade in Switzerland since 1930. Official shop.

Comment

I've got Sienna perforated leather seats, and I've found the best way to clean and condition them without clogging up the perforations is to spread a really small amount of whatever cleaning cream or conditioner you choose onto a clean cloth, then fold it in half and scrunch the cloth so that it absorbs most of the cream. Then rub over the seat, applying more cream in the same way. I use the same leather cleaner and conditioner that we use on our sofas, made by Furniture Clinic of Newcastle. https://www.furnitureclinic.co.uk/?g...saApHtEALw_wcB
                Last edited by PeteH; 03-02-2020, 09:51 PM.
                2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Well.......seeing as everyone is telling you all the really good stuff....I'll tell you about the shitty stuff I've used for over 30 years and it was an old upholsterer in the coachworks where my dad served his time in 60's told him, as it's all he ever used.

Coconut oil.

It feeds the leather, moisturises and nourishes it.
                  The cleanes it and gives the leather protection as well as makes the car smell nice.

Now whether the cynics and critics believe it or not that's up to them.

I wouldn't buy or use anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                    Well.......seeing as everyone is telling you all the really good stuff....I'll tell you about the shitty stuff I've used for over 30 years and it was an old upholsterer in the coachworks where my dad served his time in 60's told him, as it's all he ever used.

Coconut oil.

The cleanes it and gives the leather protection as well as makes the car smell nice.

Where do you get it Rab? I know you are going to say Aldi! Is it for food use?

Comment

That's what I have used for years inside the house and in the car. But its just cheap stuff. Doesn't leave the seats clogged or greasy, the active ingredient is lanolin so smells like a lamb when its all done! How lovely. Click image for larger version

Name:	20200204_085637.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	244522

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
                        Where do you get it Rab? I know you are going to say Aldi! Is it for food use?
                        Yes.
                        It can be used for food
                        Also coconut hair conditioner is a substitute too

Comment

Thanks for all the comments plenty to choose from

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

Coconut oil.

Hi is this the one u use

Comment

Originally posted by Smig64 View Post
                              Hi is this the one u use
                              For cooking or the seats

Comment

Working...
                              X