Front passenger door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front passenger door

Hi, I have a 2015 Insignia Dsign Nav Cdti Eco Ss and I found my car hit in the parking. The front passenger door is pushed in pretty bad and all the quotes to fix it were over £500. So I was thinking that it will be cheaper just to buy a second hand door and replace it. But wherever I looked for doors online, I couldn't find exactly my colour and year. Does anyone know which years will match with my car? If I will buy a door from a 2014 for example, it will match with my model? Thanks in advance.

You can buy from any year car (except the latest model) and it is the same. Just make sure it matches the trim at the top i.e chrome or black

Comment

Originally posted by Dilyhacky View Post
      Hi, I have a 2015 Insignia Dsign Nav Cdti Eco Ss and I found my car hit in the parking. The front passenger door is pushed in pretty bad and all the quotes to fix it were over £500. So I was thinking that it will be cheaper just to buy a second hand door and replace it. But wherever I looked for doors online, I couldn't find exactly my colour and year. Does anyone know which years will match with my car? If I will buy a door from a 2014 for example, it will match with my model? Thanks in advance.

Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Working...
      X