Newish Grand Sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kerno View Post
    Yes the same spec SRi VX-Line Nav the dash layout has changed from a two pod setup to a flat I would say slightly more modern look both nice. Infotainment has a different look both 8" screens. No in car wifi hot spot on the newer one along with the deletion of onstar service. Seats in the estate drives mostly electric passenger nothing other than back tilt adjust in the saloon both seats fully adjustable strange? I think these are options estate full panoramic sunroof BOSE speakers, wireless charging and rear camera. No heated seats or front screen as in the saloon.
    I am looking to get the camera fitted, I didn't realise how much I have used it, the last 3 cars I have had have all had rear cameras and the one on the estate was by far the best yet. No idea why I have no rear wiper most saloons don't but they are hatchbacks so a bit strange not a huge loss car looks better without it but handy I suppose.

I am sure I have missed some bits out but thats the main ones the onstar service is a great idea but ending this December my car has no mention of it anywhere so no redundant buttons come December.
    Have you also lost the steel door plates on the cills?... I see the ariel is now the same as the facelift A Insignia rather than the BMW stlye fin

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
      Have you also lost the steel door plates on the cills?... I see the ariel is now the same as the facelift A Insignia rather than the BMW stlye fin
      Yes I had not noticed that, that's a pity

Comment

Originally posted by Kerno View Post
        Yes I had not noticed that, that's a pity
        they did this with the Vectra C when it was facelifted - auto wipers, lighted glove box, steel cills - all gone

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
          Yaya! ... same as mine with no rear wiper! Seems to be quite a small club the wiperless boys
          I'm in the club, but I did it myself haha
          2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
          honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Working...
          X