Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.5T hatchback

HI there,
    Prospective owner wondering what real world urban MPG is for the 165 bhp 1.5T Grand sport?
    Any help appreciated...

Welcome, James, to the friendliest forum on t'interweb. We like it if new members introduce themselves in the 'new members' section before launching into specifics, (see https://insignia-drivers.uk/threads/...-(please-read) and https://insignia-drivers.uk/threads/...orum-etiquette), but since you're asking, about 30mpg.
    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

oops sorry. Thanks for the info...

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesf1 View Post
        oops sorry. Thanks for the info...
        No problem, hope you'll enjoy participating in this forum
        2018 1.5T SRi Nav
        Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Yep I get the same....30mpg.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Comment

40mpg... thank you fellow members for making me feel better, I thought I was guzzling! (I used to have a model-A 2.0l ecoflex so used to getting another 10mpg on top of that, but with more long journeys)

I would say that if you’re genuinely going to be driving urban all the time, you are buying the wrong type of car

Ferret

Comment

General day to day consumption hovers around 30, although I've just done 2 longish round trips of 180 miles and 90 miles, mostly motorway, and the trip computer does 37mpg. Average over my ownership of the car is 31.7
                2018 1.5T SRi Nav

Comment

Working...
                X