SCOTTISH MEET - SATURDAY 13th JUNE 10am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bump

2 weeks to go.....don't see why this can't go ahead unless there's Armageddon

Comment

• Are as many people from different households allowed to meet? I've no idea anymore. Also as long as you don't need to use the toilet! Unless the parasitic alien changes things they will still be shut.

Comment

• Originally posted by WAZ1 View Post
        Are as many people from different households allowed to meet? I've no idea anymore. Also as long as you don't need to use the toilet! Unless the parasitic alien changes things they will still be shut.
        As long as we stay 2 metres apart.
        Is a big carpark and it'll now be empty as M&D's has gone bust and the Alona Hotel is closed.

As for as many different households meeting, the majority haven't been sticking to the rules tbh.......but we'd probably be the group who gets reported

And I'm sure they'll be plenty of empty ginger bottles used as makeshift cludgys

Comment

• whats a cludgy ?
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
            whats a cludgy ?
            A shunty

Comment

• And I've just found out that Strathclyde Park is closed to cars.
              Both gates at Motherwell and Bellshill are blocked off, it's pedestrians only.......so unless something drastic happens within the next 2 weeks, it's a no go.

Comment

• Originally posted by RBH View Post
                A shunty
                a piss bottle
                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                  a piss bottle

Comment

• Good job as I don't think the car will be driving by then

Comment

• Originally posted by Lewish View Post
                      Good job as I don't think the car will be driving by then
                      Feck, this lockdown caper has put paid to everything and more

Comment

And I've just found out that Strathclyde Park is closed to cars.
                        Both gates at Motherwell and Bellshill are blocked off, it's pedestrians only.......so unless something drastic happens within the next 2 weeks, it's a no go.
                        The next review is on the 18th June so nothing will change before then unfortunately. She is sticking to the 3 weeks religiously and even then I doubt much will change.

Comment

Feck, this lockdown caper has put paid to everything and more
                          Could be a mad rush. Like supermarket sweep to get it done if anything changes #whoops

Comment

• Originally posted by WAZ1 View Post
                            The next review is on the 18th June so nothing will change before then unfortunately. She is sticking to the 3 weeks religiously and even then I doubt much will change.
                            Aw well......it's a no go then guys.

Comment

Aw well......it's a no go then guys.
                              Fingers crossed
                              siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

• Best thing we can do is organise another date once we know it’s open to bad was looking forward to seeing everybody

Comment

Working...
                                X