No announcement yet.

Polish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think most modern products are decent enough if you do your preperation. Put any wax / topcoat over poor quality paint it's not going to look as good or last as long compared to a properly prepered surface.

The Hybrid Turtle Wax products do appear to be good, but like said don't ways come cheap.

Put the time and effort in and most products will give good results. If your not a weekend warrior then some of the instant spray on waxes are probably the route for you.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Cheers fella
      siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

Don't use C4 you would kill yourself.

Comment

Cheers mate

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
            I think most modern products are decent enough if you do your preperation. Put any wax / topcoat over poor quality paint it's not going to look as good or last as long compared to a properly prepered surface.

The Hybrid Turtle Wax products do appear to be good, but like said don't ways come cheap.

Put the time and effort in and most products will give good results. If your not a weekend warrior then some of the instant spray on waxes are probably the route for you.
            Yeah, I've used a lot of the mainstream products and were all quite good. Autoglym, Megs etc. Best wax/final coat I've used so far has been the Fusso though, applies and buffs out so easily and the coat lasts forever.

Comment

Used the above. Still doing excavation what I wanted it to do .
              In the end it's personal preference.

.K.M.P.C.U
              YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Looks good fella

Comment

Working...
                X