Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
    Hi Dave1419, how did the tests go?
    Hello Pete,the tests went ok,struggled with the lung function test-you need to have the lungs of a donkey for that---bloody hard work--its my Aortic valve that needs changing as its become thicker and less flexable.Just been in there all day really fooked me up,so i'm just waiting for a date to go in---don't think I will be waiting too long to be honest-------Regards Dave

Comment

Take it easy Rab, Pete, and Dave1419.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
        Hello Pete,the tests went ok,struggled with the lung function test-you need to have the lungs of a donkey for that---bloody hard work--its my Aortic valve that needs changing as its become thicker and less flexable.Just been in there all day really fooked me up,so i'm just waiting for a date to go in---don't think I will be waiting too long to be honest-------Regards Dave
        Sorry you had to go through it all, but you'll be glad they've caught it early on. If my dad hadn't been shy of the doctors my might have spotted it on him before it was too late. All the best to you and your recovery
        2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
        honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
          Hi Dave, pleased to hear they are progressing, hopefully you'll be back with the morning jogging in no time! Meanwhile, you can relax and catch up on old forum posts.
          Ray, why are you telling Rab and me to take it easy? Appreciate the sentiment, but there's nowt wrong with me (can't speak for Rab though)
          2018 1.5T SRi Nav
          Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
            Sorry you had to go through it all, but you'll be glad they've caught it early on. If my dad hadn't been shy of the doctors my might have spotted it on him before it was too late. All the best to you and your recovery
            I have always been straight to the doctors if I feel there is anything wrong, this has come up with me having a heart attack about 18 months ago and if it needs sorting then so be it, it's not worth worrying about and you just have to get on with it--I will be in the hands of some of the best people in the country so they can just get on with it - - - - cheers Dave

Comment

I’m fine mate thanks rab [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                Oiiii
                Wtf.........

Comment

Hi Dave, pleased to hear they are progressing, hopefully you'll be back with the morning jogging in no time! Meanwhile, you can relax and catch up on old forum posts.
                  Ray, why are you telling Rab and me to take it easy? Appreciate the sentiment, but there's nowt wrong with me (can't speak for Rab though)
                  And there's even less wrong with me.

He's just bring a tit

Comment

Last edited by PeteH; 14-02-2020, 02:29 PM.
                    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Just read about your health issues Dave1419....Hope all goes well for you. We best put back the Moderator team building exercise we had set up at an army assault course till you get better.

Best wishes!
                      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                        Just read about your health issues Dave1419....Hope all goes well for you. We best put back the Moderator team building exercise we had set up at an army assault course till you get better.

Best wishes!
                        Oh bugger, I'd bought some all terrain tyres for my wheelchair specially!
                        2018 1.5T SRi Nav

Comment

Oh bugger, I'd bought some all terrain tyres for my wheelchair specially!
                          That would be cheating......You're only allowed your Zimmer!
                          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

No automated aids, then?
                            2018 1.5T SRi Nav

Comment

Nope

Comment

Working...
                              X