Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joined recently after swapping my previous car for an Insignia. Taking a bit to get used to as I've basically had some form of Astra for the last 20 years.

Welcome buddy
    That's a cracker

Comment

Welcome, John, to the friendliest forum on t'interweb. Lovely VXR you've got there
      2018 1.5T SRi Nav
      Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Hello and welcome you've landed at the correct spot.

Comment

Welcome, that's smart and from that angle looks quite original.

Comment

Thanks for the kind comments. So far the cars impressed me it's not as nimble as the previous car but then it is larger so that's be expected. Other thing I've noticed is how quietly it goes about accelerating. The Astra used to make a bit of a song and dance about it. Although I must admit I do prefer the Blue of the previous car

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
              Welcome, that's smart and from that angle looks quite original.
              From what I've been able to tell it all original bar the extra badge on the front

Comment

Originally posted by JohnL View Post
                Thanks for the kind comments. So far the cars impressed me it's not as nimble as the previous car but then it is larger so that's be expected. Other thing I've noticed is how quietly it goes about accelerating. The Astra used to make a bit of a song and dance about it. Although I must admit I do prefer the Blue of the previous car
                Two nice cars! There are a few red ones on here. With a high gloss polish the colour is great!

Comment

Beast !!!
                  ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Nice ride
                    The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Woooooo......... Nice VXR. The astra is nice too. Agree if you have an VXR its got to be in arden blue, exclusive colour to the car.

Comment

Hi John,

Nice cars! I prefer the red though.
                        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Welcome, looks mint

Comment

3-2-1 lift off and welcome aboard the insignia drivers spacecraft,Johnl
                            I'm pretty sure that car is taking some getting use to ,
                            My preferred colour is grey grey

.K.M.P.C.U
                            YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

,Hello,nice.
                              Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                              Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Working...
                              X