No announcement yet.

Wind !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a close call a few years ago....lucky or what?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Close call.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	244612

Comment

Originally posted by tens6 View Post
      I had a close call a few years ago....lucky or what?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3701[/ATTACH]
      Very lucky indeed

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
        Hate mine being parked on the road but it's the lesser of the two evils today. I could just imagine a slate or tv aerial coming down on it if left on the drive. I do envy you lot who have garages.

Better to be safe than sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
          Very lucky indeed
          A Fiesta parked further up wasn't so lucky, when I went to speak to them they had only had it a few days, was written off.

Comment

A Fiesta parked further up wasn't so lucky, when I went to speak to them they had only had it a few days, was written off.
            I'd be gutted man.
            Some insurance don't pay out on acts of God as they put it always wise to check your policy!

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
              I'd be gutted man.
              Some insurance don't pay out on acts of God as they put it always wise to check your policy!
              Fortunately in their case they did, got a similar one after, just different colour

Comment

Fortunately in their case they did, got a similar one after, just different colour
                Glad to hear that tbh even though it's a Fix Or Repair Daily (ford)

Comment

Yeah, I don't know her but felt sorry for her even though it was a little half loaf. Don't start the Ford jokes, enough of that between some of my family members

Comment

No choice car parked on drive down side of house. Tiles, fence, gate and 2 large trees etc all a possible to do damage.
                    Already list 2 fence panels and 3 posts. The way things going for me lately car will be damaged in the morning. [emoji21]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Well it was horrendous at work last night. I work on the rail doing track maintenance/ renewals. Middle of no where open land and it was was raining and windy as hell all night. I had long johns on joggers T-shirt jumper and then a gortex all in one suit and i was still froze. Fair few over head lines down on our worksite mainly branches off tree bringing them down.

I’m dreading Tuesday-Thursday got a couple of shift in Inverness. It bad enough on a normal day up there

Comment

Originally posted by Samyam View Post
                        Well it was horrendous at work last night. I work on the rail doing track maintenance/ renewals. Middle of no where open land and it was was raining and windy as hell all night. I had long johns on joggers T-shirt jumper and then a gortex all in one suit and i was still froze. Fair few over head lines down on our worksite mainly branches off tree bringing them down.

I’m dreading Tuesday-Thursday got a couple of shift in Inverness. It bad enough on a normal day up there
                        Only upside is that it's looking slightly better by Wednesday, not nice out in the elements

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                          No choice car parked on drive down side of house. Tiles, fence, gate and 2 large trees etc all a possible to do damage.
                          Already list 2 fence panels and 3 posts. The way things going for me lately car will be damaged in the morning. [emoji21]
                          Fingers crossed it passes without issue. Something you could do without I think

Comment

Only upside is that it's looking slightly better by Wednesday, not nice out in the elements
                            This winter hasn’t been to bad. Last years was. It’s the lads doing the work I feel sorry for

Comment

I bloody hope so . Just hoping no more of the fence comes down tonight

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                              Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Rain has eased a little here,but wind is still gusting strong,a few roads have flooded,odd powercuts in the area
                                Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                                Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Working...
                                X