Messaging service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
    I love a full body message with bolders put on my privates and some yang yang oil
    Carried out by a philapino girl called mad Frank !
    Bet yours all have a happy ending!

Comment

A messy ending especially if mad frank dose not get paid.

.K.M.P.C.U
      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by aitkenaj View Post
        Maybe just shy.
        They can feck off and go be shy on Whatsapp.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Are you going to name and shame ?

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
            We all would love to know
            LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
              Elvis, Lord Lucan, Sweeny Todd, Donald Trump, Shergar…………..the list is endless

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                Elvis, Lord Lucan, Sweeny Todd, Donald Trump, Shergar…………..the list is endless
                You forgot RED RUM.
                LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Originally posted by Witty View Post
                  You forgot RED RUM.
                  is red rum dead?......coz my list is dead people/animals/myths

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                    is red rum dead?......coz my list is dead people/animals/myths
                    But everyone says that Elvis will live forever

Comment

Originally posted by Witty View Post
                      But everyone says that Elvis will live forever
                      he definitely left the building in 1977

Comment

Red rum lives on in cans of lassie meaty chunks .
                        The clangers
                        Chickaboo ( that yellow thing out of pokethemon)
                        I think all you have to do is come on early , and look down the bottom as to who's on and click on there name and see there list of posts , I'm a bit of a nosey so and so .
                        Though I will hold my flipper up as I did say something in a thread the other day which may of put a nail in my coffin .
                        But all,I can say if it comes to it , it's been a wonderful and fascinating place to be .
                        10-4 rubber ducky !

.K.M.P.C.U
                        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Red rum lives on in cans of lassie meaty chunks .
                          The clangers
                          Chickaboo ( that yellow thing out of pokethemon)
                          I think all you have to do is come on early , and look down the bottom as to who's on and click on there name and see there list of posts , I'm a bit of a nosey so and so .
                          Though I will hold my flipper up as I did say something in a thread the other day which may of put a nail in my coffin .
                          But all,I can say if it comes to it , it's been a wonderful and fascinating place to be .
                          10-4 rubber ducky !
                          Your going nowhere. Your here for life

Comment

you did a spell check????

Comment

This machine dose it automatically, even though it's American.
                              But sometimes it dose give some weird words
                              But they do look good to me so I use them .

.K.M.P.C.U
                              YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

This machine dose it automatically, even though it's American.
                                But sometimes it dose give some weird words
                                But they do look good to me so I use them .
                                Come on then Paul......point us in the direction of your so called nail in coffin

Comment

Working...
                                X