Facelift model fitting reversing camera options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facelift model fitting reversing camera options

Hi guys, just about to get a 2015 vx line.
    I would ideally like to for a reversing camera but what are my options? I've seen options which costs £100s and some that are under £100 that replace the rear view mirror.
    Interested to hear your views? Experiences?
    Cheers
    Lee

If you have the 8" centre screen you will need to plug an Xcarlink box for Intellilink 900 into your system and then plug the camera into it. They're not cheap but you might pick up a used one off ebay.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

I would also speak to plasma as he maybe able to enable your hmi cheaper than the cost of a kit, then its a case of 2 wires from hmi and 2 or 3 (camera dependant) at the rear of the car.
      The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Thanks guys👍👍

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
          If you have the 8" centre screen you will need to plug an Xcarlink box for Intellilink 900 into your system and then plug the camera into it. They're not cheap but you might pick up a used one off ebay.
          Just sold mine on Sunday.

Comment

Working...
          X